What is your ultimate wish-fulfillment story?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Woah, that was very detailed! I feel like I wanna read this already. You have a nice taste, man~ I approve! ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, right. As soon as mc gives his consent, Iโ€™m out. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Personally, I'd prefer this happen in real life, like...tonight/tomorrow morning for example. But as a story, yeah it is an awesome idea. Shame I won't be the one writing it.

BlackKnightX

Personally, I'd prefer this happen in real life, like...tonight/tomorrow morning for example. But as a story, yeah it is an awesome idea. Shame I won't be the one writing it.
Donโ€™t mind if I do~

Also, if you end up getting isekaied and become a literal god, please sent truck-kun after me and let me enjoy the ride too! Deal?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Donโ€™t mind if I do~

Also, if you end up getting isekaied and become a literal god, please sent truck-kun after me and let me enjoy the ride too! Deal?
Nah, no truck-kun. It just happened while I'm asleep. But, once it happens, and if I'm given the choice, than yeah sure, I'll see if you can be brought over too. No idea what kind of power's you will have, or how powerful, but I imagine I'm not the one who decides that anyway.

Cheers! And yeah, if you or anyone else wanted to write it, knock yourselves out. It's just one of numerous other similar alternate world concepts I have. I've made too many of them. Being a historian professionally, I tend to get extensive and complicated with the details of even the minor things. This wasn't even complicated/detailed. It was like a summary of a summary.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ’ Pronouns: she/whore โ™€
Have you read mine yet? First link in my signature ๐Ÿ˜‡

D

Deleted member 45782

Fluffy comedic romance with a happy ending. Fantasy bc magical abilities.

Let's hope former rings true irl as well someday.

BlackKnightX

Fluffy comedic romance with a happy ending. Fantasy bc magical abilities.

Let's hope former rings true irl as well someday.
Donโ€™t think too much about it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Just go out there and have some fun! Well, good luck on your quest, lover boy~

Last edited:

AryaX

1. Gender Bender... The main character should be a guy, and a pathetic nobody at that, who gets them selves gender bent into a girl, and a super hot or cute chick magnet at that, who can easily make any girl question their orientation... and the gb event should happen because the mc actually asked for it, or at the very least, they should find the change a welcome one...

2. Isekai... The main character should find them selves in a pre-industrial fantasy world of magic, swords, etc... OR... In a super advanced, "clean", scifi world... but either way, a "feudal" society, with abusive and entitled, kings, queens, princes and princesses, nobility, etc... no democraziness, no pollution, no fire arms... probably... But definitely Monsters of some sort, regardless of whether its fantasy or scifi...

3. Aphrodisiac soaked Hentai / Fetish world... Regardless of whether its fantasy or scifi, there should be latex and other fetish outfits, bdsm, sex toys, etc, etc, etc... And the abusiveness of the nobility and royalty should be of the sexy sort... ie. they're into "bdsm" that is borderline safe and sane, but by no means consensual, and keep abducted commoners in their private sex dungeons... And all monsters should be of the rapey, aphrodisiac spewing, mind breaking hentai types...

4. The main character could be OP, with some pervy abilities of her own, and go on some world conquering quest, building slave harems of horny girls, but ultimately end up in some hentai type "bad end"... like brainwashed into some ecstatic sex slave of some orc king or something... or they might be, weaker and get enslaved almost immediately, or many times, and keep going from one nasty master to another, but ultimately endup a slave of some hot princess or duchess or such, with sexy, kind but strict oneesama personality, who offers to let her free... but the mc falls in love with her... or its a match made in stockholm... or the mc was always a pervert who enjoy what is happening... or its sometime more insidious... but either way the the mc chooses to reject the offer for freedom, and they live happily ever after...

Last edited:

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
:blob_reach: I love dual identity OP MC stuff.
Because of the lack of such story, I was forced to write it myself and I have fun when writing it.

Well, Wish-Fullfillment is fun and all after all :blob_nom:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I just want the busty ojou-sama senpai route, man...
Nice taste bro

I'll be completely and utterly honest. My perfect wish-fulfillment story would be a genderbended version of High School DxD or something along those lines. I'll be the Dragon Harem Queen with a ton of hot supernatural young men completely smitten with me, be super powerful, save the world and be a super star with my own show and everything. Plus, I'm besties with many gods and other powerful creatures that respect me and see me as their equal (sort of).

I suppose in the end, like you said, all stories have a bit of wish-fulfillment into them. I personally like it better when the main character has a distinct personality and are their own flawed person, but I also project myself in them a little so when they make really stupid decisions or something I don't like, I feel a bit bumped. When that happens, though, I disengage myself from them and see them as a completely different person and everything's fine, as long as I still enjoy the story, obviously. Part of the enjoyment for me is analizing the personalities of the characters as well as their intentions, MC included. Besides, it's a little difficult to project myself into male MCs, being a woman and all, so when it comes to shows or books with male MCs I always think of them in terms of someone I would like to get into my harem befriend if I met them in real life.

And now you made me want to write that reversed-harem wish-fulfillment story... ugh. One day I will. One day...
Ah yes going for the title of dick-dragoness instead of boob-dragon :blobtaco: Or maybe 6 pack abs?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
6 pack abs, of course :blob_shade: since I think abs is closer to boobs than d*ck ๐Ÿ˜… Issei ain't called the p*ssy-dragon... ah! That reminds me of Kill Bill ๐Ÿคฃ
Aye, men walking around showing their abs does sound wonderful and a better alternative for boobs out than say, dicks out all the time :ROFLMAO:

TunTun

In conjugation to my rambling, it's fine if you think something's bad or what. I have no issue with that.

It just gets annoying when you use the "it's bad" card to actively judge (or raise a culture that judges) people who enjoy those stuff. You can call it bad under your own lens, but what if the "bad" that you (and the rest of the critics) think doesn't matter to fans? That's basically the point I'm getting at.

It's okay to have our own opinions on story plots, characters, narrative beats, etc. but what I just find irritating is when it's the (often-influential) people who claim to be "cool with people liking this story/show that I think sucks" who in their long rambling, start destroying and dissecting said media while lowkey indirectly saying "how could any sensible person like this?!"

It's fun for the memes, and I can get that it's entertaining for an outsider. For fans of the genre/media, it's not.
You can make the same argument for pedophilia and drug consumerism.

Objectively, Isekai is trash. If you like trash and content that disrespects you, then that is fine. But don't complain when people speak bad about your drug addiction. That is how society works.

EternalSunset0

Objectively, Isekai is trash. If you like trash and content that disrespects you, then that is fine. But don't complain when people speak bad about your drug addiction. That is how society works.
I wouldn't put liking any genre of media quite in the same level as those two though. Legit health and psychological concerns vs liking silly Asian cartoons.

And yeah, I do get that that's just how society works, but it would be great if it would work less like that.

You couldn't have wrote something any more retarded than this. What the fuck are you on about?

LilTV1155

1. To live and play with animals in the forest away from humane civilization for slice of lice
2. Find some adventures and gain power
3. Oblivion for world peace.

BlackKnightX

1. Gender Bender... The main character should be a guy, and a pathetic nobody at that, who gets them selves gender bent into a girl, and a super hot or cute chick magnet at that, who can easily make any girl question their orientation... and the gb event should happen because the mc actually asked for it, or at the very least, they should find the change a welcome one...

2. Isekai... The main character should find them selves in a pre-industrial fantasy world of magic, swords, etc... OR... In a super advanced, "clean", scifi world... but either way, a "feudal" society, with abusive and entitled, kings, queens, princes and princesses, nobility, etc... no democraziness, no pollution, no fire arms... probably... But definitely Monsters of some sort, regardless of whether its fantasy or scifi...

3. Aphrodisiac soaked Hentai / Fetish world... Regardless of whether its fantasy or scifi, there should be latex and other fetish outfits, bdsm, sex toys, etc, etc, etc... And the abusiveness of the nobility and royalty should be of the sexy sort... ie. they're into "bdsm" that is borderline safe and sane, but by no means consensual, and keep abducted commoners in their private sex dungeons... And all monsters should be of the rapey, aphrodisiac spewing, mind breaking hentai types...

4. The main character could be OP, with some pervy abilities of her own, and go on some world conquering quest, building slave harems of horny girls, but ultimately end up in some hentai type "bad end"... like brainwashed into some ecstatic sex slave of some orc king or something... or they might be, weaker and get enslaved almost immediately, or many times, and keep going from one nasty master to another, but ultimately endup a slave of some hot princess or duchess or such, with sexy, kind but strict oneesama personality, who offers to let her free... but the mc falls in love with her... or its a match made in stockholm... or the mc was always a pervert who enjoy what is happening... or its sometime more insidious... but either way the the mc chooses to reject the offer for freedom, and they live happily ever after...
You are a masochist, arenโ€™t you? ๐Ÿ˜†
:blob_reach: I love dual identity OP MC stuff.
Because of the lack of such story, I was forced to write it myself and I have fun when writing it.

Well, Wish-Fullfillment is fun and all after all :blob_nom:
Kinda a like Superman? ๐Ÿค”
Berserk was my ultimate wish-fulfillment story.
Badass! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I have a feeling that you would like Hellsing Ultimate as well~ ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited: