What one spell would you make if you're a wizard in a world with a soft magic system?

Aaqil

Cookies!
aaqilMathWizard.png

Whatever lets me manipulate all that reality fabric, I need more cookie making methods, :blob_sir: :blob_cookie:

doravg

133/4001 (finally counted the stories)
Bottomless bags, then stick them in the vacuum of the bottomless bags.

Chrono157

I would probably make a spell that freezes the time of all projectiles, stopping them from moving so that I can layer enough of them and resume time in all of them to make them congregate onto an opponent.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I wasn't sure what spell I would make before reading this. But now I'm sure.
A spell to purify things. Like this thread, or my eyes.
I will make a spell that toxifies things. You don't need to purify your eyes when you cast the toxic spell in them. You will no longer see anything impure.

zephyrzane

Well, I would create a spell that would make my enemy lose all joy from things that previously gave them joy. Enjoy painting? Now it's just...meh. Like to read? All books are now...meh. Were you in a band? Suddenly, all the songs you come up with are so....meh.

Sometimes the best cruelties are the most mundane ones.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Do curses count? If so, a giant flying banana that is unstoppable and indestructible. It will constantly follow the cursed person exactly one meter away, and it either will kill them on a completely random time or just give them a grilled cheese sandwich, both outcomes have %50 chance of happening.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Well, I would create a spell that would make my enemy lose all joy from things that previously gave them joy. Enjoy painting? Now it's just...meh. Like to read? All books are now...meh. Were you in a band? Suddenly, all the songs you come up with are so....meh.

Sometimes the best cruelties are the most mundane ones.
So basically you give your enemies depression?