What Reputation Do You Want?

Alaska

What kind of reputation do you want to have as an author?

I want to have a reputation as being a cool girl of distinction! While friend might want a reputation as a terrorist... Or something stupid

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I want to be like the fun dad who you only see every weekend, but you always have a good time when you do.

D

Deleted member 54065

I'd like to have a reputation where my readers can talk and discuss my story with me. I love answering their questions, especially those that are connected to history and politics.

Lloyd

Professional Writer

I want to have a reputation as being a cool girl of distinction! While friend might want a reputation as a terrorist... Or something stupid
Your friend sounds like a great guy. If only I could be remembered as half the author as him.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Uhn... I dunno? I just want my readers to like my story and to support me, I guess? I mean... I do have a dream of making a living out of writing, so... Well, I wanna have enough of a reputation to make money out of this?

Basically this, I guess.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I want to be the kind of guy that people read because they want their world view destroyed, feel bad for being human, but at the end of the day have their view of humanity restored by the end of the story.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Here on Scribblehub I want to remain an anonymous smut writer.

For what I do want to write seriously I’d like to be unknown and just have people enjoy what I write to where my name is not needed.

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
I’m

I want to be that one author who’s known for good endings and actually completing their books..

Macha

Not a Klutz
I want to be an actual author first with a completed book. Reputation can wait later. Say anything you want about me, it's probably true.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I want to be the kind of author whose fans dedicate whole bookcases to my books and get all the editions even though it means eating beans all month and freezing in winter, and come to all the signings, and cover artists fall over themselves to do the art and then Netflix or Amazon picks it up and butchers it beyond all recognition and all my fans come to its defence. And Sandra Bullock will play me in the film after bidding everything she owns for the chance rather than her getting paid, and it will be full of lies but no-one will care they will still lap it up.

Obviously I have to actually finish something first.