What shall be the name of the -xxx-

Happyman0512

so guys i have started righting a novel and i'm thinking of adding a😶😶 bunch of new character in the up Coming Chapter

so I have no ideas as to what the names(First name) will be

there are both male and female characters so :blob_catflip:

I just want some recommendation

it would nice if some were to be with a floral name or Symbolic name

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Bruh, nothing to go off of. How is anyone supposed to give a recommendation for a name?

Last edited:

LynaForge

so guys i have started righting a novel and i'm thinking of adding a😶😶 bunch of new character in the up Coming Chapter

When you say...a BUNCH... how many is that exactly? Also, how about age and personalities? Then we can brainstorm with you about it.

Agentt

Thighs

Well, https://florgeous.com/types-of-flowers/
Pick one from there and change it a bit.

Or you can not change it at all, makes it seem more fancy

Happyman0512

When you say...a BUNCH... how many is that exactly? Also, how about age and personalities? Then we can brainstorm with you about it.
hmm the age is about 24-26 and personalities are like an intp(Female/female lead) and others(both male /female) are pretty complicated as their personalities devolope as the story goes but They have a Pretty Anti-Heroic personality
Well, https://florgeous.com/types-of-flowers/
Pick one from there and change it a bit.

Or you can not change it at all, makes it seem more fancy
thanks dude

LynaForge

hmm the age is about 24-26 and personalities are like an intp(Female/female lead) and others(both male /female) are pretty complicated as their personalities devolope as the story goes but They have a Pretty Anti-Heroic personality

thanks dude
Okay.

For boys, I sometimes just go to baby naming websites and find out what names mean what. If I wanted a more Asian feel then a name similar to that. Or an African one, etc. Otherwise, just take a letter and ROLL that dice.

i.e.

Boy. F.

Filin (Felix, Fane). etc. etc.

For girls, I like making extravagant names that I can shorten depending on their personality. Someone a bit 'proper' then use the full name. Someone a bit of a nutcase, then something proper but with a good nickname.

Sol (Solentina) These are made up names but just hit an 'a' at the end which is common in a LOT of female names. Otherwise, like the boy names, head to a baby website and just choose from those based on personality.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Base it on their powers, appearance, or personality trait that their parents expected.

LynaForge

Sorry but I can't disclose state-secrets. It's already hard enough to come up with creative names for my own.
So true. I once realized that I'd recycled ONE name across THREE different books. And it's a name I find 'sexy' but NOBODY else finds it sexy.

But it's a hill I'll die on. "Gus." :blob_uwu: The name's Gus and it's a sexy name. I dare anyone else to say different! :blob_unamused:

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Alessia, Alexandria, Athena, Bridget, Camilla, Cassandra, Elaina, Gabriel/la, Guinevere, Hemlock(Last name), Hera, Jessica, Keren(:blob_no:), Louisa, Laura, Maeve, Maia, Marcella, Malice(Last name), Marin, Marie, Matilinde, Melisende, Meredith, Mi(l)a, Morrigan, Nepthys, Nikita, Nicole, Olesia, Reika, Sasha, Sandra, Trudith, Tyra, Valerie, Victoria, Wilhelmina(Wilma), Zenevieve.

You could also just give her a word for a name, like Justice, Temperance, Prideth, Luxuria, Bowyer(Last name), Rowan(Tree names are great witch names), Nocturnal, Thorn.
:blob_evil:

N0xiety

Denia Blumen for the girl

I guess it could mean, Divine Valley of Flowers if you interpret it in a certain way, or something like that. According to google Denia is the ''Combination of Deana (divine) and Dina (from the valley)''. You can change the surname with whatever floral one you like actually, like Denia Rosen etc., Divine Valley of Roses. You can come up with much better sounding names if you don't care about meaning tbh.

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>

Iris, Rose, Jasmin etc
If you dont want to go full flower, you can probably also just use a colour as a surname instead, like Ms. Violet.

Or try looking into names/flowers/colours from other cultures/languages and just use them