What stories?

Nihilism

What stories are accepted? Are stories overly gory accepted?

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Apply appropriate contents warning for gore, and you're golden.

BlackKnightX

Just put on the warning tags and you’re set and ready to drop any kinds of fuckeries you want.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I am a simple man. If I see a bunny, I pet the bunny.
Then I grab the bunny.
I teach that bunny to HATE. I teach that bunny the meaning of PAIN. I teach that bunny to WIN.
Then I load that bunny in the barrel and I fire it.

What barrel you ask? Why I have a modified wolf cannon, of course. Funny thing the wolf cannon.

It's a cannon that shoots wolves as projectiles. They were used mostly in the war of 1812 when the US tried to invade Canada, but they fell out of favor after WW 1 with the invention of automatic weapons. Especially when the wolves proved to be ill equipped to handle Poison Gas. Putting a gas mask on a wolf just never really worked so the Dominion Arsenal Company discontinued the Wolf Cannon and switched over production to the Hout-Ross Automatic Rifle. The Hout-Ross is much more practical with it's 25 round over the barrel ammo drum, as well as the fact the ammunition never tries to bite your face off.

However, old wolf cannons still remain in use to this day, as long as they are well maintained. A sign of real craftsmanship and the amount of time and dedication taken to produce each cannon. Back then they were made by hand, you see. You often see them in War reenactments, but due to Federal regulations protecting wolf populations, they almost always use rubber molds that resemble wolves.

But fun fact, a minor change to the receiver and it can fire bunnies just fine.

I'm sorry. I thought we were just randomly posting shit.

Last edited:

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer
What stories are accepted? Are stories overly gory accepted?
Pretty much anything, read the user content section of the terms & service. To get an accurate idea, read my novel and behold, tremble in fear!