What was your most recent/memorable dream?

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Basically what the title says, what was your most memorable or most recent dream that you've had?

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I had one like yesterday, but I forgot. It was some kind of grand strategy genre dream with kingdoms though, like it was basically third person.

Being sick gives you the trippiest dreams, ngl.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I had one like yesterday, but I forgot. It was some kind of grand strategy genre dream with kingdoms though, like it was basically third person.

I feel what you mean, my most recent dream was a few days back. Can't remember much of it anymore but I was with some of my high school friends and I think we were just messing around back in school.

My weirdest dream involved a ghost yandere and being stuck in a VR world indefinitely.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking

I'm pretty sure drugs give you even more trippy dreams
Then again people who are sick are often on drugs.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Had a dream where cuthulu was actually hidden within the present world and takes the form of anime girls and through every sperm cell contributed from humans mastrubating to anime girls Cuthulu consumes them and incels basically help curb the end of the world then I woke up took a walk and didn't mastrubate for one day

GeriatricTools

I have too many weird dreams... which one are you talking about? I'll just go with the one I have last night then.

In a school (not my own, but some generic high school building), I was a student, and apparently all the famous musicians and singers around the world hold a grand singing/performing showdown at the same time, performing on different stages set up all around this school campus which I (and the audience) have to go through various obstacles and physical challenges to reach different stages. Like go through caves, puzzles and climb through a maze in a bouncy castle for some reason. The celebrity who has the most audience members at their stage cheering for them will become the top idol of the world. (Apparently I went to Brittney Spears' concert, and I don't remember liking her that much to be a fan though)

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I have too many weird dreams... which one are you talking about? I'll just go with the one I have last night then.

In a school (not my own, but some generic high school building), I was a student, and apparently all the famous musicians and singers around the world hold a grand singing/performing showdown at the same time, performing on different stages set up all around this school campus which I (and the audience) have to go through various obstacles and physical challenges to reach different stages. Like go through caves, puzzles and climb through a maze in a bouncy castle for some reason. The celebrity who has the most audience members at their stage cheering for them will become the top idol of the world. (Apparently I went to Brittney Spears' concert, and I don't remember liking her that much to be a fan though)
Have you been reading IRAS recently?

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
Ok my dream started out being a mc in a random fantasy setting with stats and stuff.And then just quickly into a talk about how the future was and everything until I notice some lesbiens having sex with each other on the coach with one laying on it and other just licking her pussy and I'd just said calmly to stop it.

Then some weird shit happens that led me being stuck in a roblox mmo called boobs online that has a lot men having women with huge tits until so random person just stoped and deleated the whole sever.

And then some weird ass vr games that uses fullmotion body tracking and etc. That just got me bored and just going to my little brother room just cleaning until I heard 3 women having a threesome with each other.that just led me to slow but surely to ask if I could have sex with them cause they need another man to have sex with them.

Then its just become really weird with just me,ricegum, and tfue all having our dicks out with the water on top of us.then all 3 women fall out the tube have sex with each other except mines that fail and hurt her self so just did what do best and bandge her with a first aid kit with led to me failing in love with her and then the dream stops after I slightly woke up just making me realize that it's not sex is what I want but full love with a partner that can feel same way about me.

Btw it was today after I woke up.

LWFlouisa

Finally got the chance to taste some food. I'm frequently denied food in dreams.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Above the clouds I climb some stairs
I almost fall and sit in a chair
The chair wobbles into a wall
A kids bends it down before I fall

Note the dream was about getting into Disneyland.

Also afterwards we were at a restaurant and an old lady pushed us out of our seats.

King.J.Elias

it was a nightmare actually, I was at the kitchen making a sandwich and the oven caught fire, i tried to extinguish it but i hurt a small explosion sound and the oven started to explode in very slow motion, so i figured that i have time to run away, so when i just started running i remember that someone might still be in the house then i woke up!
it was so scary and realistic!

Arexio

Coffee Addict
Last night I had a dream I was in a relationship.

Then I was cheated on.

The end. :blob_teary:

Friend

... well am I? or not?
Had a dream once that someone remade the classic battlestar galactica. It was horrible, horrible I tell you--a real nightmare!

clover2218

I had a weird dream yesterday if that counts. I was on my pc watching a video about the science of discworld and thinking if an alternate reality really existed which was ruled by laws of magic instead of laws of physics. While I was considering this, I fell asleep on the chair as I'm usually a nocturnal creature and didn't get much sleep that morning either. So I started worldbuilding in my dream. Maybe I was trying to see if that kind of world was really possible, but the exact reason didn't matter, cause as soon as the dream started I'd pretty much forgotten the reason for the dream...

I don't remember the exact details of the dream, but the world I made had a pretty distinguishing feature that I remember. It was a so-called round world like any good world should be. And like any good round world, it was divided into the northern and southern hemisphere. The problem was, the people of each hemisphere worshipped a different god and a different form of magic. I don't remember the magic system I made, but since I don't remember, I'm sure it's not very special or anything.(the grapes are sour and all that)...

But I do remember due to the difference of belief, the people of those two hemispheres were hostile to each other and the equator was pretty much a dead zone due to their constant wars. I also vaguely remember there being a female protagonist of some sort, but don't remember the specifics...

And that concluded the dream...