What would you do if one day you log into SH, but it from 50 years in the future?

What would you do

• Total voters

TheLovelyFire

What would you do if one day you log into SH, but instead of it being the present site , it the site from 50 years into the future.

What would you do if one day you log into SH, but instead of it being the present site , it the site from 50 years into the future.
part of me thinks I won't be able to tell the difference.
I wonder... there will probably still be weekly dose of, "how do I get to trending", "why is my novel not showing up", and "what's with the low review score with out reasons"

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Tbh, I'd be surprised that the site is even still running in 50 years.
I'd also wonder how technology would have developed in terms of websites and the internet.
'-'

X

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker
I'd check which days I complained about blackouts on my chapters to disconnect the fridge beforehand :,v

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Definitely copy future chapters. My pregnancy is making me too exhausted to write, and it would be wonderful to have it all finished.

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
Have I been around for those 50 years? Or am I logging into a bunch of "author...where is the next chapter?" "author, did you die?" :blobrofl:

Monk_Origins

I would check in on Tony to see if he is still slaving away in the background.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I'll say hi to @BenJepheneT. Wonderin' how he evolved with time. I want to really know his future in SH. :blob_sir:
He would probably keep passing his account down to his descendents and convince everyone else that he'd become an immortal with the power of no nut november and then continue to spread his memes and degeneracy to the young fledglings.

DreamOfRen

I would lament my fate as an isekai protag. Then figure out how to use and abuse my powah.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Bold of you to assume that the world will survive past next year
But honestly, at that point, I'd probably be in awe over how advance the site had become
I mean 50 years is quite a long time, enough time for technology to advance by leap and bounds

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'll probably still be a bridge goblin scaring the children away.

BenJepheneT

@BenJepheneT would probably be dead or permanently banned.
First I would look if there are still any furries around...
I LIVE, BITCHES. CRUSADE AGAINST MY FUCKING ASS. I'LL RAIL YOU FROM BEHIND LIKE A TANK ENGINE.

I'll say hi to @BenJepheneT. Wonderin' how he evolved with time. I want to really know his future in SH. :blob_sir:
I'll probably be the same as I'll ever be, but slightly more vulgur than before. No one respects me, that's for sure, but hey, I'll be there.

BenJepheneT

I thought we were going with the goat corpse though
No no no, that's the bait. Kids will come round to check why the fuck a goat corpse is hanging under a bridge before I jump out and scream HEY KIDS WANNA BUY RIDGE WALLETS

D

Deleted member 29316

I'll ask again how to get to trending, or what kind of an author are you (plotter/pantser). Or I'd ask why my new story isn't appearing in the updates.

BenJepheneT

You say that, but I had noticed that you have grown slightly less vulgar than what? 6 or 7 months ago?

Which bids the question, did you change or did I?
:blob_hmm::blob_hmm::blob_hmm:
You just develop antibodies against my degeneracy. Science, motherfucker.
I'll ask again how to get to trending, or what kind of an author are you (plotter/pantser). Or I'd ask why my new story isn't appearing in the updates.
Tree grows, birds fly, sun shines, the Africans starves and the illiterate idiots comes out of the woodwork to conveniently avoid the search function to make yet ANOTHER fucking thread.