What would you do if one day you log into SH, but it from 50 years in the future?

What would you do

• Total voters

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
I LIVE, BITCHES. CRUSADE AGAINST MY FUCKING ASS. I'LL RAIL YOU FROM BEHIND LIKE A TANK ENGINE.

I'll probably be the same as I'll ever be, but slightly more vulgur than before. No one respects me, that's for sure, but hey, I'll be there.
Ben the Tank Engine? Did those damn furries evolve into trains now?! This is getting out of hand!

Eleven_M.A.

I'd post a series titled "I Woke Up And Logged In To SH, But It's From 50 Years Into The Future".

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I Got Hit By Truck-Kun and Literally Nothing of Importance Happened Except That All My Closest Family Members Are Dead

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I Got Hit By Truck-Kun and Literally Nothing of Importance Happened Except That All My Closest Family Members Are Dead
That's the plot of Ajin but instead of dead family members it's just you dying over and over again.

Enlyghten

Sadly, I doubt we could access the website with an un-updated browser from 50 years prior.

Suspension of disbelief - I don't post much of anything personal online, so I doubt I'd be able to glean anything useful from my posts. I'd probably just try to download a bunch of stories so that I'd still have access to the content if I lost future access. Might trawl the threads for information I could monetize like in Back to the Future.