What you did instead of writing. The thread where you can confess your sins.

Walk

Right right, see, someone understands! *Nods*
Oh, oh, what about a teleport goblin, then we can just teleport to the other side of the river!?
Or a conservative goblin ... because I just don't want to go anywhere. :blob_melt:

TLCsDestiny

Or a conservative goblin ... because I just don't want to go anywhere. :blob_melt:

No, no, wait for it, wait for it!
A 'clone' goblin, so you are at home anyway! The 'clone' is at the river, not you!

Walk

No, no, wait for it, wait for it!
A 'clone' goblin, so you are at home anyway! The 'clone' is at the river, not you!
Oooh yeah, yeah!

Or a No goblin, so you don't even have to worry about being at home while your clone is at the river, teleporting to the other side.

TLCsDestiny

Oooh yeah, yeah!

Or a No goblin, so you don't even have to worry about being at home while your clone is at the river, teleporting to the other side.

Ok ok, so a no go, teleporting, river, clone goblin...It's a like a pack, buy one, get the rest free. Or...Maybe it's a unique 'gift set' because we were so ready to become goblins in the first place!

Walk

Ok ok, so a no go, teleporting, river, clone goblin...It's a like a pack, buy one, get the rest free. Or...Maybe it's a unique 'gift set' because we were so ready to become goblins in the first place!
Exactly! Ultimately, we will put in whatever amount of work necessary for us not to lift a brick for a bridge.

And that right there, is true laziness :blob_sir:

TLCsDestiny

Exactly! Ultimately, we will put in whatever amount of work necessary for us not to lift a brick for a bridge.

And that right there, is true laziness :blob_sir:

Right, name of goblin, 'Lazy'. Powers of goblin 'Can do anything to get out of picking up a brick'
That right?
I feel like a real aussie atm lol. haha, wait, I am a true aussie! lol

Etsga

Purpose
This is for all the author scum out there who watched cat videos instead of writing. Confess your sins to the internet or may your soul be damned forever.

Warning: Prophecy has foretold that the unrepentant one would come. They who write not and repent not, shall usher in a new age of darkness.
Reading this thread instead of actually doing my job. Wait, what's my job? Oh yeah, professional procrastinator. So, I'm technically doing my job here. Yep, no regrets.

- ProC

Last edited:

Moshi

Discord... YouTube...
:sweating_profusely:
I'm trying ok! Don't look at me like that!

Kotohood

Noob Author
So... I'll be honest.

I took a whole week off work last week so I can finally finish off this book I've been writing. But I ended up playing Pokemon all week. I only wrote the 7/18 chapters I needed to finish the story.

:blob_teary:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
So... I'll be honest.

I took a whole week off work last week so I can finally finish off this book I've been writing. But I ended up playing Pokemon all week. I only wrote the 7/18 chapters I needed to finish the story.

:blob_reach: Pokémon. Yay!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
:blob_reach: Pokémon. Yay!
i might be flak for this but on a totally unrelated note, Sword and Shield is a let down.

It's not, by all means, a bad game. It's just something we already have for years before, only thinner and shinier. biking in the game is still like skiing off the side of a buttcrack

Kotohood

Noob Author
i might be flak for this but on a totally unrelated note, Sword and Shield is a let down.

It's not, by all means, a bad game. It's just something we already have for years before, only thinner and shinier. biking in the game is still like skiing off the side of a buttcrack
I actually thought that biking in SWSH was one the smoothest bike I've ever used.

But yeah the game would have definitely benefitted immensely if they had one more year of Development

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
one more year of Development
make that three, and for the pokemon design only

litwick looks like a candle with down syndrome

and the only thing going for Sobble is his lego hands

christ i know there's something called creative drought but not even Sun and Moon was this bad. least they had alolan versions nibba meowth

Kotohood

Noob Author
make that three, and for the pokemon design only

litwick looks like a candle with down syndrome

and the only thing going for Sobble is his lego hands

christ i know there's something called creative drought but not even Sun and Moon was this bad. least they had alolan versions nibba meowth
Don't you dare talk crap about the Chandelier, she's great. Also Litwick/Chandelure is a gen 5 lmao.

Also, bar some questionable choices, the new Pokemon designs are great lol. They are the least of my worries. Least the Galarian forms are all awesome lol.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
So... I'll be honest.

I am still impressed. My story only has 7 chapters so far and those were not written in a single week.
I want to play Pokemon, I want to play a lot of things ...
Taking off a week from work to play Pokemon, that sounds fun!
I hope that there will come a day where I take off a week from a stable job to play Pokemon and write.

Zoey

Mustachu

I think the real problem is that the pokemon games are becoming more bloated each generation. If they just started from scratch with all new pokemon and a better type system we'd have a far better game in general. Though I suppose part of the appeal of pokemon is that the pokemon from previous gens are in the new games. Even if that makes no sense because each place has it's own animals that adapted to the local environment, so why would a woolly mammoth exist in a tropical place like Alola.

On a side note this post is really off topic but I don't want to delete it, so if anyone wants to talk pokemon we can make a new thread.