What you did instead of writing. The thread where you can confess your sins.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Purpose
This is for all the author scum out there who watched cat videos instead of writing. Confess your sins to the internet or may your soul be damned forever.

Warning: Prophecy has foretold that the unrepentant one would come. They who write not and repent not, shall usher in a new age of darkness.

Last edited:

Yorda

I spent a week ignoring my university assignments and watching anime in an after midterms burnout slump where I accomplished nothing.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I watched anime all weekend instead of finishing two major projects that is due monday and tuesday, worth 30% and 20% of my final grade respectively. As you can see....

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Today I played hearthstone, listened to music and uploaded my old manga to my patreon as a teaser instead of writing

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Sleep. Just sleeping the day away. Well, that and playing Pokémon Go.

TLCsDestiny

I played classic wow and watched a k drama. I don't think it's sin because if I don't feel like writing, I won't do it. I don't believe in forcing myself...

Yorda

I played classic wow and watched a k drama. I don't think it's sin because if I don't feel like writing, I won't do it. I don't believe in forcing myself...
The first unrepentant. It was foretold by the prophecy that your kind would come. (y)

TLCsDestiny

Ah, 'my kind' you say. Well, in that case I feel special! I'd rather be first then second!

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Whenever i look for inspiration to get some ideas on my novel, i look at some novels for reference. A week later, i forgot what i was writing about.

Whenever i look for world building, i would go outside and look at the scenery for references. 3 days later, i was getting good at being a photographer.

Whenever i look for a character inspiration, i lurk behind other people and listen to some coversation to get ideas for writing how my characters talk and converse. A month later, i began to learn a girl's taste, hobbies, her life and even her dark secrets.

The rest would be i am working for my thesis, playing games, read novels and manga and sleep. Mostly sleep.

So i rarely have time to write my novels.

Walk

@ArcadiaBlade

Now that is some truly despicable acts right there. I can't even trust what's around any corner anymore ... :blob_no:

*Shivers*

Walk

I watched anime all weekend instead of finishing two major projects that is due monday and tuesday, worth 30% and 20% of my final grade respectively. As you can see....
A true inspiration for the children :blob_sir:

Walk

I spent $60 on $0.89 worth ramen from an Asian grocery store ... I've been boiling ever since.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
breathing fresh air, exercising and eating right unlike y'all bridge goblins

TLCsDestiny

breathing fresh air, exercising and eating right unlike y'all bridge goblins

One, are you even human? Who does those things anymore!? Scary!
'Bridge Goblin'...
What the hell is a bridge goblin?
Can I be a river goblin instead?
I'd rather be a one that walks through the river because I'm just too damn lazy to build a bridge!

Walk

One, are you even human? Who does those things anymore!? Scary!
'Bridge Goblin'...
What the hell is a bridge goblin?
Can I be a river goblin instead?
I'd rather be a one that walks through the river because I'm just too damn lazy to build a bridge!
Or swim .. jeezus christ

But I concur, can I also be some other goblin? I just lost motivation from simply thinking of picking up a single brick ...

TLCsDestiny

Or swim .. jeezus christ

But I concur, can I also be some other goblin? I just lost motivation from simply thinking of picking up a single brick ...

Right right, see, someone understands! *Nods*
Oh, oh, what about a teleport goblin, then we can just teleport to the other side of the river!?