What's the best form of story

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
If i am making a story .
Which is the best step of making the story.
A. Mixing the story with tell what is happening with scripted events.
B. Telling What is happening
C. All of the above
D. None of the above

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
The choices are...quite..

So, the first option, it is fun. Oh, it will be definitely fun for both you and readers. You will be the next big hit if you manage to write it properly.
Just remember to pit a unreliable narrator tag.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Or....

Making an easy to tell story which is kinda predictable at first but delivers a huge plothole thats out of nowhere and bring out a sudden spice to the story.

*Looks at Invincible*

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The best way to write a story, is to write in the way you're most comfortable with.

I do first person narration exclusively because I enjoy it more. Other people do third person because they prefer it.

I barely explain the details of my world and focus primarily on the relationships between my characters, others prefer to show as much of their world as they can in a big adventure.

I make stories focused on small characters that can't make a big impact in the world, others make stories on strong characters that save the world.

What you do is up to you, the way you narrate, the way your plot goes, what happens to your characters... There is no right and wrong for those things, really.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Everyone has their own style. If you're new to writing, you may need to experiment until you find what works for you.

i think the best form of story telling is like when you tried to eat something disguised as a hamburger.