What's the horniest story you've ever read?

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
The horniest? Prob have to be a piece of academic paper on the types of horns of animal for a world-building project...

As for smut, cant remember, but it is a series of short story on one of the dedicated website for smut

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Not sure if I can ask this, but I'll ask anyway. Gimme some of the spiciest smut you've ever read.
As most peeps here are joking around, here is my pick from @Empyrea

Though the book is now on hiatus as life screwed her over, and on top of that, even her PC has gone up in smokes as far as we know. So... when it rains, it pours. :blob_teary: :blob_pat_sad:

MrToothySmiles

I dont want to call out names, But there was a certain Novel that pretended to be soft slice-of-life with awesome OP MC, Then bordered on pure mind break and tragedy with MC being stepped on and killed multiple times in each universe and lifetime, and then the extra's were even more heart wrenching, only to be stuffed with metaphors and vivid descriptions of kinky papapa. I had to squint to get even a crumb of some sort of fluff between the extra characters that I was rooting for, Only for there to be a full description of them dying a horrible death, killed by the damned MC!!

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Demon sword maiden, it was intense, every female is either married or gay, horny gay.