What's the name the most miserable person?

Spica66

When you think of the most miserable person, what's their name. (That's not actual person/character in fiction or irl, just the name in general.)

Daitengu

Elephant man.

Wait just a name and not a real guy.
Got it 'Larry'. That name evokes an image of a guy married to a Karen and just gets forever dunked on.

Last edited:

Alienix

Damn you. Now I am replaying Pandora's whispers. May you be cursed by loli's whispers in your dream.

The name that sounds miserable is Sharon for me.. I am sorry for every Sharon in the world

Spica66

Elephant Man.

Wait just a name and not a real guy.
Got it 'Larry'. That name evokes an image of a guy married to a Karen and just gets forever dunked on.
Somehow I imagined 'Larry' a poor salesman.
Damn you. Now I am replaying Pandora's whispers. May you be cursed by loli's whispers in your dream.
It's therapy, no, it's love!

I find the name 'Billy' seems miserable. Got bullied when he was young. Got little to no friends. Boss didn't love him. Married a Karen. Always be obedient and submissive, never have fun in life.

Billy sounds like a nice person with a sad life. I'm sorry for all Billy, no offense.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
When you think of the most miserable person, what's their name. (That's not actual person/character in fiction or irl, just the name in general.)
Depends on the circumstances. Imagine being born as a spawn of Satan and your name is simply Bob. Or you're Chinese and your parents named you Lan Ciao.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Let's pray for those with the name "Tanaka"...
These guys are often black company workers and even if they got reincarnated/transmigrated and wanted a 'slow-life', people like kings and girls often disturb him with their antics...

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
This dude
1614521259452.png

By his name alone you can feel the angst seeping out