Which is better Scribble Hub or webnovel?

Which is better scribblehub or webnovel?

• Total voters

LamenThief

The votes are publicly visible. The first person to vote "webnovel" is going to get lynched! :blob_thor:
Go on. I will never say here is better since I only got bad/hater/and toxic comments on my novel. People can give me one star rating and don't need even say why. Sorry, but in my case WN is a much batter place with more cool readers. (they won't contract me because incest, but I still prefer them)

Daichi

Go on. I will never say here is better since I only got bad/hater/and toxic comments on my novel. People can give me one star rating and don't need even say why. Sorry, but in my case WN is a much batter place with more cool readers. (they won't contract me because incest, but I still prefer them)
Brother, I don't know how you feel but I respect your choice.

Polarize4777

My kinsman!!! Where have you been!!?
I am right here with you Brother!! =D Fuck McDonald!! It is overpopulated, a cancerous tumor to American's health and I still don't know how certain people can pay their price and eat their food without checking it. Fast food in general is rarely visited by me, unless I am in the munchy mood for some unhealthy shitt, and then I say fuck it to self respect and discipline.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
WN don't allows readers to post a review without 150 characters and allows authors to delete because many people could just give you a bad ranking because the story is not their cup of tea. Here people give me one star rank and they don't need even say why. WN readers are so much better than the people here that only do toxic hater comments. I post here to gain more readers but I will always prefer WN and not the haters/cancer people I have here.
You know, i'm gonna call bullshit on your claims of SH being full of haters and "cancer" people. I just randomly selected a spread of about 20 chapters from your novel, spanning from beginning to current, and checked the comments.
Only 5, at most, had any sort of constructive criticism or any criticism in general and what was there was fairly normal and minor. I also saw a few people question things, which is also fairly normal. So no real justification to your exaggerated butthurt claims about "cancer people", haters and "toxic hater comments".

On one of those chapters i checked, i did see a fairly spectacular and explosive shit flipping you had to a minor factual suggestion. So, persecution complex maybe?

BloodyLycoris

WN don't allows readers to post a review without 150 characters and allows authors to delete because many people could just give you a bad ranking because the story is not their cup of tea. Here people give me one star rank and they don't need even say why. WN readers are so much better than the people here that only do toxic hater comments. I post here to gain more readers but I will always prefer WN and not the haters/cancer people I have here.
On WN people give sh*t reviews because only for xp to lvl up. There are no genuine reviews or comment. They just need to fulfill the daily quota.

Mihou

Firefly—
Imagine getting reviewed five star with the review being "Good." and also getting reviewed one star with the review also saying "Trash" or some kind of emoticon.

If your novel is being rated low then it just means that it is either bad or it just doesn't fits the certain persons taste, not everyone will like your novel.

And calling us "cancer" here just also shows that the WN community is also cancer.😪

UnattainableBlueRose

I was posting on webnovel but very quickly stopped. I don't like their set up it's very complicated. I prefer this site a whole lot more.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Would like to point out that you all roasting someone isn't exactly helping with trying to prove that SH is a welcoming place.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It's heresy to even put Webnovel as an option. :blob_thor: There's no comparison.
Webnovel is one of the better places to putnyour novel tho. Hate thenconpanynall you want, but keep that shit separate from everything else.

Scribblehub: easier to gain readers, simpler design and more user friendly
Webnovel: a bit harder to be recognized, but if you can you will likely recieve a lot more readers simply because of how large it is. You may even be offered a contract

LamenThief

You know, i'm gonna call bullshit on your claims of SH being full of haters and "cancer" people. I just randomly selected a spread of about 20 chapters from your novel, spanning from beginning to current, and checked the comments.
Only 5, at most, had any sort of constructive criticism or any criticism in general and what was there was fairly normal and minor. I also saw a few people question things, which is also fairly normal. So no real justification to your exaggerated butthurt claims about "cancer people", haters and "toxic hater comments".

On one of those chapters i checked, i did see a fairly spectacular and explosive shit flipping you had to a minor factual suggestion. So, persecution complex maybe?
Nah, you didn't see what I saw. You don't get notifications of stupid comments just talking shit. Some can delete after I reply, I will not be looking every day. I just made it clear that my experience here is horrible because yes, there are many haters who keep reading my story just to complain. And in WN, people don't read something they don't like just to keep doing toxic comments. I can show you many haters stupid comments but why?

LamenThief

On WN people give sh*t reviews because only for xp to lvl up. There are no genuine reviews or comment. They just need to fulfill the daily quota.
There are some books/novels just for xp reviews (like "xp sec" and others). But then some people continue to give daily reviews to encourage authors as a form of "free support." Whatever, everyone can have different experiences. I, at WN, have some readers who leave reviews and comments just to encourage me, here I have haters who speak bullshit for no reason. Why? Maybe I'm unlucky.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Nah, you didn't see what I saw. You don't get notifications of stupid comments just talking shit. Some can delete after I reply, I will not be looking every day. I just made it clear that my experience here is horrible because yes, there are many haters who keep reading my story just to complain. And in WN, people don't read something they don't like just to keep doing toxic comments. I can show you many haters stupid comments but why?
Please do actually show us, so we can report them to Tony, the site owner.

That kinds of behavior should not be tolerated anyways.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yep! I've gotten one-star ratings on Webnovel too, but it was obvious the people didn't read the story, so I went ahead and deleted those.
One of them said, "Reverse harem is gross gross gross gross gross . . ." to fill up the 150 characters. Another said, "the fk the fk the fk the fk the fk . . ."

Here, I'm having fun collecting one-star ratings. Since I can't delete them, I might as well live it up!
In other words: fuck da police!

LamenThief

Please do actually show us, so we can report them to Tony, the site owner.

That kinds of behavior should not be tolerated anyways.
Reports can work on an account, but will it prevent someone who just wants to be a hater? There was a guy who said "that is shit" "trash" in several of my chapters, so one day I asked him to stop. On that same day a new user appeared saying similar things in the same way. As I said, each one has different experiences, mine was bad and I don't think it will change if I report them. Even today, another person has appeared simply saying that my whole book sucks (but he/she keeps reading). But how constructive is that? I'm just someone trying to write for the first time and this site here was not good for me like WN is.

LamenThief

Yep! I've gotten one-star ratings on Webnovel too, but it was obvious the people didn't read the story, so I went ahead and deleted those.
One of them said, "Reverse harem is gross gross gross gross gross . . ." to fill up the 150 characters. Another said, "the fk the fk the fk the fk the fk . . ."

Here, I'm having fun collecting one-star ratings. Since I can't delete them, I might as well live it up!
In other words: fuck da police!
I'm sorry for you, friend. I saw your first post about one-star ratings, and well, I understand you perfectly. Like me, you put a lot of tags and even then people come to our books just to spit poison and be hater. This is an "internet fact" and probably happens on all sites (with unlucky authors like us).

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Reports can work on an account, but will it prevent someone who just wants to be a hater? There was a guy who said "that is shit" "trash" in several of my chapters, so one day I asked him to stop. On that same day a new user appeared saying similar things in the same way. As I said, each one has different experiences, mine was bad and I don't think it will change if I report them. Even today, another person has appeared simply saying that my whole book sucks (but he/she keeps reading). But how constructive is that? I'm just someone trying to write for the first time and this site here was not good for me like WN is.
Tony can and has found people who made multiple accounts just to rating bomb, so yes, it is detectable if someone is making accounts just to shit on you. Also, eventually, there's going to be less people doing so, so it will help if you report them. You can't say you don't think it will help and not do anything, and then complain about it.

Anyways, if you prefer WN over SH, that's fine, just make it better for the people here by reporting the people who are actually hating on your work for no good reason.