Which is better Scribble Hub or webnovel?

Which is better scribblehub or webnovel?

• Total voters

Daichi

For me personally Scribble Hub is better for the following reasons
  1. It has a easy to use interface to navigate throughout the site.
  2. Easy to publish stories.
  3. New authors can be easily noticed.
  4. Scribble Hub is the site where I got my first readers.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Webnovel is akin to Burger King while Scribble Huh is like that warm homecooked meal waiting for you after a long day of school and a rainy trip back home in the bus.
Webnovel is indeed fast food, but ScribbleHub is more like a weed.

One will let you consume them until you explode, while the other is a gate-way to more mess-up drugs.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Webnovel is akin to Burger King while Scribble Huh is like that warm homecooked meal waiting for you after a long day of school and a rainy trip back home in the bus.
Let's not insult Burger King now....they have wonderful Spicy Chicken sandwiches. And those Taco's they had for a little while, while clearly not what one would consider a Taco, they were good in their own way. So....love BK. Fuck McDonalds though.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Let's not insult Burger King now....they have wonderful Spicy Chicken sandwiches. And those Taco's they had for a little while, while clearly not what one would consider a Taco, they were good in their own way. So....love BK. Fuck McDonalds though.
i don't know what kind of royalty burger king you have back there but our patties here are thinner than the sliced tomatoes and wraps soggier than a tampon in a water park. what kinda fast food haven you live in anyway?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
i don't know what kind of royalty burger king you have back there but our patties here are thinner than the sliced tomatoes and wraps soggier than a tampon in a water park. what kinda fast food haven you live in anyway?

Personally, Taco Bell is my favorite, but the patties here aren't thin, but not thick either. Medium I guess? I eat the chicken sandwiches more than the burgers anyway tho so...Never ate any wraps at BK. Those Taco's I mentioned were hardshell so not really a wrap. I'm from NYC. Brooklyn specifically. Is that what you mean by what haven? It's (kinda?) a fast food haven I guess. But the BK and the TC is the best.

CosmicShade

I use Scribblehub much more than Webnovel, but I sadly think I have to go with Webnovel. I've read too many novels on Scribblehub that get dropped, so I kinda have trouble convincing myself into reading novels that are out of my comfort zone, since even if I like it, there's a very real possibility that it will either get dropped, have months long hiatuses with no warning or explanation, or they move to a different site. I don't have these concerns with Webnovel, and as such I check out more new novels there than I do on Scribblehub. Sure, the content there is FAR more generic, but I'd rather suffer from too much regular content than get invested in a unique novel and have it ripped away from me with no explanation.

That said, Not voting for Webnovel since the few novels I've read that are truly Scribblehub exclusive and haven't been dropped, moved to another site or had the author mysteriously vanish are AMAZING. I just have a problem getting into novels on Scribblehub, but the few that I can get into are worth it.

Last edited:

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I'm kinda surprised you tried to open that can of heresy. SH all the way. webnovel is extra heretical.

Polarize4777

Webnovel went from a no profit to a full profit and they force you to lose your earned resources for reading chapters with a fucking expiration date
-__-. I personally enjoy reading all the original ideas people posts on here and the fact that is it is free and doesn't have to cost unless they open a Patreon and you wish to tip them some money for their hard work. I also had over 3000 earned spirit stone before they change it to whatever the fuckk it is now and they also forced me to spend them fast or lose them since there was a freaking timer for those currency. I am sad to see some of the author on Webnovel being lied to with a shitty contract and is therefore restricted to only posting their work on that site exclusively :T

Polarize4777

Amen brother, and keep on saying fuck it to McDonald. The only redeeming quality they have is their french fries and that is about sum up all their quality food that doesn't cost too much.

Polarize4777

I use Scribblehub much more than Webnovel, but I sadly think I have to go with Webnovel. I've read too many novels on Scribblehub that get dropped, so I kinda have trouble convincing myself into reading novels that are out of my comfort zone, since even if I like it, there's a very real possibility that it will either get dropped, have months long hiatuses with no warning or explanation, or they move to a different site. I don't have these concerns with Webnovel, and as such I check out more new novels there than I do on Scribblehub. Sure, the content there is FAR more generic, but I'd rather suffer from too much regular content than get invested in a unique novel and have it ripped away from me with no explanation.

That said, Not voting for Webnovel since the few novels I've read that are truly Scribblehub exclusive and haven't been dropped, moved to another site or had the author mysteriously vanish are AMAZING. I just have a problem getting into novels on Scribblehub, but the few that I can get into are worth it.
I feel you on a level of not being able to get into a good novel on scribble hub too much lol, for all you know, the novel either go on Hiatus or just mysteriously go dead.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I post on Webnovel, but I direct readers to Scribble Hub if they want to see the illustrations.

Akasora

Webnovel is really bad site for readers, they're greedy,manipulative and worsts of all they let the authors delete reviews. That's the reason why so many of stories in webnovel have really high rating yet absolute garbage because every fucking authors over there delete almost every critical reviews. Wait no, calling them garbage is insult to garbage. Only good thing about webnovel is maybe Chinese translated novels.

Shaiyamine

Webnovel is really bad site for readers, they're greedy,manipulative and worsts of all they let the authors delete reviews. That's the reason why so many of stories in webnovel have really high rating yet absolute garbage because every fucking authors over there delete almost every critical reviews. Wait no, calling them garbage is insult to garbage. Only good thing about webnovel is maybe Chinese translated novels.
LOL I look for interesting translations on webnovel then I read until the locked chapter. When I reached theocked chapter I go to wuxiaworld since they probs got the locked chapters there for free hehehe then my webnovel account is reduced to a bookmark.

LamenThief

WN don't allows readers to post a review without 150 characters and allows authors to delete because many people could just give you a bad ranking because the story is not their cup of tea. Here people give me one star rank and they don't need even say why. WN readers are so much better than the people here that only do toxic hater comments. I post here to gain more readers but I will always prefer WN and not the haters/cancer people I have here.