Who is the hero of your life?

LORD_SHAXX

probably the voice in my head that tells me to just enjoy life.

and to some extent, the postal dude. he's probably a great representation of intrusive thoughts.

postal-postal2.gif

My mom.

I have strong Love & Hate relationship with her.

She pretty much helps the whole family and my living, which in quite grateful as I know how much it helps my life.

And I can't ignore bad things she did to me as well.

because she also nearly control everything in my life. Basically omitting far too much important information and making me depends too much on her, without giving chance to learn independently, and suddenly just leave me in the dark somewhere without giving me a chance to learn at all.

What the fuck. You can't expect to raise lion cub in sheltered in white lab for years, and then leave them to the jungle for them to fight against other wild lion and won.

At least raise the lion in the zoo godammit.

***​

Nowadays,

I really remember the day she said I was saved from car crash when I was little in kindergarten, due to I'm running to a car when I'm in kindergarten.

Actually, I wish I didn't survive and just die.

my mom deserves to lose her child in such cheap school with understaffed teachers who are incompetent, as they can't prevent a children from running into the car park.

It really represent her mistakes in choosing a horrible kindergarten and its consequences.

With my death, she coul become more successful career women, so she will become more successful career women, get the career advancement she wanted, and even all the better dating partner she wanted without my existence as burden and deterrent.
this is by far the stupidest and most selfish thing I've read in a while. you are a whiny ungrateful little shit. you're blaming your shortcomings on your mother. she is the reason youre unresponsbile? she's the reason youre bad at school?

she chose a bad kindergarten? are you braindead? you're not a lion cub. you're a coddled child. she wouldn't be happier if you had died. she's doing her very best to provide you a better life. something you'll not truly understand until she's gone.

grow up.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
this is by far the stupidest and most selfish thing I've read in a while. you are a whiny ungrateful little shit. you're blaming your shortcomings on your mother. she is the reason youre unresponsbile? she's the reason youre bad at school?

she chose a bad kindergarten? are you braindead? you're not a lion cub. you're a coddled child. she wouldn't be happier if you had died. she's doing her very best to provide you a better life. something you'll not truly understand until she's gone.

grow up.
@SailusGebel say the thing.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Considering my bad luck, awful life and a bad environment. Especially living in a religious household which a god basically had abandoned me as a child, you would think that I would consider God/Jesus to be my hero.

Well....

Optimus Prime might let me fight a strong foe, Kamina would lead me to fight my own religion because I didn't believe on it.

Now excuse me, because of this quote, I might need to fight my own sleep addiction, which considering its way past bedtime, I might need to watch videos before tiring out from too much motivation.