Who is the most sane SH member?

SailusGebel

Is Sailus pressing X to doubt right now?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I'm the most sane.
Ah, ah, ahhh...
I beg to differ, old chum. No one has a firmer grasp on the chains of reality than I do. There is no way a mere mortal, such as yourself, could possibly see reality any clearer.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Ah, ah, ahhh...
I beg to differ, old chum. No one has a firmer grasp on the chains of reality than I do. There is no way a mere mortal, such as yourself, could possibly see reality any clearer.
This is exactly why I'm more sane than you.

J_Chemist

Clearly it is me, since I am the only one willing to talk about God so much.
See, now that's why you're not the most sane. You're willing to talk fanatically about a fictional character from a story and let said fiction dictate your life. That's not sane.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
See, now that's why you're not the most sane. You're willing to talk fanatically about a fictional character from a story and let said fiction dictate your life. That's not sane.
You see, when God exists, it's insane to not follow him. Replace 'fiction' with 'non-fiction' and you're getting on track. Bible was never written as just a story but as an account of history.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I'd like to nominate @SailusGebel by far the only user I know that doesn't have some weird quirk.

He sets the standard for what I would say is a normal person being on SH.

Basically the straight man to the comedy we call Scribble Hub Forums.

However I'd like to honorarily mention @NotaNuffian, you were an extremely close contender behind Salius.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I'd like to nominate @SailusGebel by far the only user I know that doesn't have some weird quirk.
He is alright, I guess. He is a real dere dere princess.
However I'd like to honorarily mention @NotaNuffian, you were an extremely close contender behind Salius.
Now this, is the very picture of a sane man.