Who is the most sane SH member?

SailusGebel

I'd like to nominate @SailusGebel by far the only user I know that doesn't have some weird quirk.

He sets the standard for what I would say is a normal person being on SH.

Basically the straight man to the comedy we call Scribble Hub Forums.

However I'd like to honorarily mention @NotaNuffian, you were an extremely close contender behind Salius.
Did you forget who promoted "carefully" to the point that people made not one, but TWO accounts? Did you forget who started answering in every thread with "boobs" just because some fucker said I can't do it? Did you forget who cemented Anon's reputation as an NTR lover? Did you forget who made the best meme on SH forums(although it didn't took off)? It was me, your princess. 👸

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Did you forget who promoted "carefully" to the point that people made not one, but TWO accounts? Did you forget who started answering in every thread with "boobs" just because some fucker said I can't do it? Did you forget who cemented Anon's reputation as an NTR lover? Did you forget who made the best meme on SH forums(although it didn't took off)? It was me, your princess. 👸
Martha Stewart- "It was me bitch..."

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
To me it just seems like you just have a strong drive and a bit of a rebellious attitude.

Fairly normal all things considered.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Did you forget who promoted "carefully" to the point that people made not one, but TWO accounts?
Oh wait, that was you? I thought it was K5Rakitan! XD

Or well, I just remember seeing her using it plenty, I guess~

The more you know~

SailusGebel

Oh wait, that was you? I thought it was K5Rakitan! XD

Or well, I just remember seeing her using it plenty, I guess~

The more you know~
She used it originally. I got mad that she used it instead of giving proper advice(this was and is childish, I know). So, I started replying with carefully in literally every thread and every post.