Who is the Most Terrifying User in SHF?

Tentacult1664

I jack off to netorare, netori, mind break, tomgirl, yaoi, rape, amputee, guro, ryona, eye penetration, drugs, slave, monster, prolapse, urethra insertion, pregnant, piercing, stomach deformation, snuff, etc... (probably more but i kinda forgot the others)

I'm not the most terrifying, but I'm sure I'm pretty high up there.

SailusGebel

I jack off to netorare, netori, mind break, tomgirl, yaoi, rape, amputee, guro, ryona, eye penetration, drugs, slave, monster, prolapse, urethra insertion, pregnant, piercing, stomach deformation, snuff, etc... (probably more but i kinda forgot the others)

No.

Le_ther

That's pretty tame compared to the users here who can head toe-to-goe with 4 chan users

Lloyd

Professional Writer

That just makes you the most retarded person on SHF, for admitting all that shit when no one asked.

Someone - "Hey who do you think is the most terrifying guy on SHF?"
Tentacult - "I JACK OFF TO NTR!!!"

Find God.

Tentacult1664

That just makes you the most retarded person on SHF, for admitting all that shit when no one asked.

Someone - "Hey who do you think is the most terrifying guy on SHF?"
Tentacult - "I JACK OFF TO NTR!!!"

Find God.
eh that's debatable, probably the second one up there