Who takes care of the children in your family?

Who takes care of the children in your family?

• The Female

• The Male

• It's 50-50

• The person who spends less time working outside the home.

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
no one, because we are both alcoholic drug addicts and we never wanted children
Perfectly acceptable as long as you use contraception!
Topic posted by K5Rakitan.
Question expects exactly two partners.

Does not compute.

Account hacked? Look for coded message.... Send rescue?
If by "rescue" you mean getting your shots and wearing masks so I can see my boyfriends in person again without worrying about them getting my family sick, then yes, please!

Last edited:

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Perfectly acceptable as long as you use contraception!

I mean, I was imagining the scenario the op presented. The kids are already there, so it's a bit too late for contraception.

As for my actual irl self, I don't need it because I'm infertile.

JMMatheis

I can't truly say it is 50-50. It changes by the day. Some days my wife needs her space, others I need mine. Or when we are pursuing our interests, so without even thinking about it we pick up each other's slack.
We both work from home, so we are both available for the kids.
I am her support and she is mine, no matter the time, situation, or what needs to be done.
During all these lockdowns and homeschooling in Australia, she has been the real hero of the family, she is incredible and I let her know it.

K5Rakitan

I can't truly say it is 50-50. It changes by the day. Some days my wife needs her space, others I need mine. Or when we are pursuing our interests, so without even thinking about it we pick up each other's slack.
We both work from home, so we are both available for the kids.
I am her support and she is mine, no matter the time, situation, or what needs to be done.
During all these lockdowns and homeschooling in Australia, she has been the real hero of the family, she is incredible and I let her know it.
That is absolutely heartwarming!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
my goal in life is to be a househusband. the way I'll do it is to become a gigolo in a senior club, find a rich, sexually frustrated career lady in her late 30s, save her dry ovaries, have triplets, get married, and volunteer to take care of the children/household. this isn't an excuse to live the smoocher's life and use the kids as an excuse to not work: no, this is my calling to educate and pass on my genes. to break the gender roles of being the breadwinner and be the one to teach my children instead. hell, it's a 2-in1 deal; you get an oba-san AND a milf in the same package.

for the price of your self-respect and self-esteem, that's a reward worth paying TENFOLD.

K5Rakitan

my goal in life is to be a househusband. the way I'll do it is to become a gigolo in a senior club, find a rich, sexually frustrated career lady in her late 30s, save her dry ovaries, have triplets, get married, and volunteer to take care of the children/household. this isn't an excuse to live the smoocher's life and use the kids as an excuse to not work: no, this is my calling to educate and pass on my genes. to break the gender roles of being the breadwinner and be the one to teach my children instead. hell, it's a 2-in1 deal; you get an oba-san AND a milf in the same package.

for the price of your self-respect and self-esteem, that's a reward worth paying TENFOLD.
DO it!

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
The children take care of them selves. If they starve? Then clearly they were leaching off the system, why should I pay for some poor child? Your reaction looks like you expect me to be stupid enough to not see through those well fare queen’s trickery? Begone Comunist scum! The power of Christ compels you!

D

Deleted member 45782

Depends how you wanna score it. Ik theres homemaker and breadwinner. Breadwinner can argue they support fam thru their work and bring food to table which is true, but homemaker helps take from teaching, encouragement, chores, etc.

Many ways to split 50-50 and lot of times its not straight 50-50. It just depends on relationships. You take work, I take care kids. Or We both work, and we take care kids.
[/SPOILER] think some females have a chip on their shoulders about childcare after seeing their mothers doing all the work and receiving zero respect for it. However, it is an occupation.
[/SPOILER]
There are some truths to it, esp for some. Sometimes ppl will rub you being out of touch with the world and stuff if you stay at home. Sometimes people will think they are the ones who should be credited with stuff only bc they're the breadwinners and you don't really do much. Sometimes ppl are jealous thinking you got so much free time (when unless you're like those tv housewives, no). And what if there's too much dependence on someone that turns out who they're not to be but then you can't really go anywhere since they're pretty much all fin support?

This can go for both genders thu. I also heard ppl ridicule a male homemaker just bc they expect males to go work. Same ones also jealous female homemaker stay home take care, and think they have so much free time. But the kids love them, bc they always taking care of them, in some ways more closer than person who breadwinner most of time.

If you completely separate and one does work and the other does homemake, just keep a thought the one who works only and doesn't take care of kids may get less bonding with kids. The homemaker may bond and be closer with kids from taking care of em more.

Last edited by a moderator: