Who would win realistic SH BR

I’ll add a poll

• Naw I’d win

• Nah I posted someone else winning

• I am not human and I will still post I will win.

• Notadate will not win (I’m adding this because no one will say me.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Notadate

Since I don’t know all of you by heart, and only know the cool people. I’ll go through the thread and at the end show all the votes.

How this works. Vote on who would realistically from your knowledge on who will win a Battle royal involving all SH users, notable ones. The person is also starting out with a weapon set, no magic! (Any weapon that can be wielded in the hands is allowed)

You can vote for yourself if you give a good reason, also sadly @RepresentingEnvy and all non-human SH users, you will be reverted to basic humans. I gotta make this fair. Envy is a vampire, no one winning that.

You must be able to carry the weapon, two slots for each hand

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Wait, guns are allowed? ‘Cause that makes things a lot more luck based
Uh. Not really. You know how hard it is to use a gun? I go to the range and it took my years to be able to put a bullet through the same hole the first bullet made at 20 feet.

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Uh. Not really. You know how hard it is to use a gun? I go to the range and it took my years to be able to put a bullet through the same hole the first bullet made at 20 feet.
but all movies taught me that it's just "point and press the trigger"

Notadate

Depends, is this a video game or real life?
If it's a video game... well Paul won't win.
If it's real life.
I'd probably be difficult to take down.
Realistic, irl everything. No magic, no system, nada nada. You get to pick what you can grab as a weapon if you can hold it.
Wait, guns are allowed? ‘Cause that makes things a lot more luck based
can you hold it in your hands?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Realistic, irl everything. No magic, no system, nada nada. You get to pick what you can grab as a weapon if you can hold it.

can you hold it in your hands?
Considering I don’t think anyone here knows how to use a gun, except @greyblob who is currently being trained.

if guns are allowed it’s likely I’d probably win.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Depends on how much ammo is in there, then its a club
Oh, you mean I don't get to bring my own stuff? I thought this is BR with what we have currently. I've got more than enough.

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
Yes, I have shot pistols a few times, nothing major. I think it still makes things more chance-based than a pure, chaotic melee, though? I mean, since most people in the forums aren’t marksmen it’d probably end up being a random shoot out from afar or at close quarters with the other people that bring them. I’d much rather take that than try to attack one of the burlier guys with a melee weapon, they’d probably just brush me off like dust and no diff me. Guns are too equalizing.

Last edited:

Notadate

Oh, you mean I don't get to bring my own stuff? I thought this is BR with what we have currently. I've got more than enough.
No, you get to pick anything you want as long as you can physically carry it and its a weapon. Unless you got more than 2 hands you get practically two weapons. (Techially can have two guns and have twice the ammo?)

Notadate

Yes, I have shot pistols a few times, nothing major. I think it still makes things more chance-based than a pure, chaotic melee, though? I mean, since most people in the forums aren’t marksmen it’d probably end up being a random shoot out from afar or at close quarters. I’d much rather take that than try to attack one of the burlier guys with a melee weapon, they’d probably just brush me off like dust and no diff me.
Come his boy. In all honestly I would go with sword and shield solely for the fact I have decent knowledge in them and hope to hide out till all gun people have used up their ammo. Ive only used a bow. Also because I am a big Irish man