Who would win realistic SH BR

I’ll add a poll

• Naw I’d win

• Nah I posted someone else winning

• I am not human and I will still post I will win.

• Notadate will not win (I’m adding this because no one will say me.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

J_Chemist

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I think your short, and didn’t give a straight answer.
Well, I was wondering whether I could still use my magic weapon and whether we still count my connection to the beings of my faith, the Stars. I need an answer to that first.

Notadate

Well, I was wondering whether I could still use my magic weapon and whether we still count my connection to the beings of my faith, the Stars. I need an answer to that first.
No mystical stuff. You’re human and can only what is possible on earth mate. So not magic, mystical stuff, or faith beams.

TheMonotonePuppet

No mystical stuff. You’re human and can only what is possible on earth mate. So not magic, mystical stuff, or faith beams.
Hmmm...
*shrugs* then I'd lose. I'm up against guns after all.
I'd take someone down with me though.

Notadate

Hmmm...
*shrugs* then I'd lose. I'm up against guns after all.
I'd take someone down with me though.
I’m gonna start with a sword/spear with a shield. My hopes is to make weapons as I go and then steal a gun from a dead body, or someone I defeat, not head on, in their sleep or from sneak attack.

TheMonotonePuppet

I’m gonna start with a sword/spear with a shield. My hopes is to make weapons as I go and then steal a gun from a dead body, or someone I defeat, not head on, in their sleep or from sneak attack.
The people with the guns aren't going to sleep if they know they are going to be attacked. If they are requested to kill us as we are them, then they will likely maintain constant vigil until no one is left. Also, are these weapons we already have?

Then there is the issue of whether we know each other's human appearance. In the case that we don't, it will be impossible to fight.
In another vein, the battleground we are on affects things considerably. Are we in a forest, a city, etc? Depending on the weapon, we may be at risk from the authorities if we are in an urban environment. Is there a barrier preventing escape?

Then there is tracking, which will depend on what environment we are in.

There are possibilities where I could win, but I am taking the average of what very little information we have available and saying that I will likely die. There are more possibilities that I will die than not, so... *shrugs*

TheMonotonePuppet

Uh. Not really. You know how hard it is to use a gun? I go to the range and it took my years to be able to put a bullet through the same hole the first bullet made at 20 feet.
Exactly. That's why it would be more luck-based with all these poor shooters. If they all suck, it is more of a toss-up as to whether one will miss and the other will hit.

Notadate

The people with the guns aren't going to sleep if they know they are going to be attacked. If they are requested to kill us as we are them, then they will likely maintain constant vigil until no one is left. Also, are these weapons we already have?

Then there is the issue of whether we know each other's human appearance. In the case that we don't, it will be impossible to fight.
In another vein, the battleground we are on affects things considerably. Are we in a forest, a city, etc? Depending on the weapon, we may be at risk from the authorities if we are in an urban environment. Is there a barrier preventing escape?

Then there is tracking, which will depend on what environment we are in.

There are possibilities where I could win, but I am taking the average of what very little information we have available and saying that I will likely die. There are more possibilities that I will die than not, so... *shrugs*
1 - Everyone needs to sleep, eventually.

2 - You get technically two weapons, as long as you can hold it in a hand. So you can’t say nuke, you must be able to physically carry it.

3 - It’s only SH people fighting in the battle zone.

4 - Island. Place outside of anything, like all swooped up and placed onto a big island till one is left, no time limit.

Reward is your get placed back into reality once again.

(did this already happen, and I won? Not telling)

TheMonotonePuppet

1 - Everyone needs to sleep, eventually.

2 - You get technically two weapons, as long as you can hold it in a hand. So you can’t say nuke, you must be able to physically carry it.

3 - It’s only SH people fighting in the battle zone.

4 - Island. Place outside of anything, like all swooped up and placed onto a big island till one is left, no time limit.

Reward is your get placed back into reality once again.

(did this already happen, and I won? Not telling)
I thought about choosing body armor for my two slots. I even wrote an entire response for it, but I am simply too physically weak to use it. I would also dehydrate myself, and if I crossed paths with the more beefy and tall of Scribble Hub, I would lose.

I am assuming that this island has trees. Given that it does, I choose a military-grade flamethrower and a hiking backpack (lined with a ziplock bag) filled to the brim with pills that contain botulinum. The military grade flamethrower will be used and then summarily broken down into dangerous scrap weapons, as the rate of fire is only 15 minutes max. That should be enough to light a forest fire though. If I just stay on the beach, wait until a strong wind picks up behind me, and start running along the beach (edit: or some other, better, geographical location) blasting fire on as much foliage as possible, it should work.

I intend to burn everyone in the forest alive (normally that would be the safest spot for those with melee weapons against those with guns), and then poison the sources of water that are not already choked with ash.

Edit: it's a risky gamble, even if starting a forest fire even after a rain has started is trivially easy with a military grade flamethrower. Because it will both alert people to my location, remove valuable cover for myself, and remove important sources of hydration and nutrition. It may not even reach the people I want. However, it is the only feasible solution. I just have to trust that I will put myself in a better location, and since they won't be aware that I have these solutions at my disposal (it's not like the game will say: "this player has yadah yadah yadah"), I will have the element of surprise. I just need to last longer than they do.

Last edited:

Notadate

I thought about choosing body armor for my two slots. I even wrote an entire response for it, but I am simply too physically weak to use it. I would also dehydrate myself, and if I crossed paths with the more beefy and tall of Scribble Hub, I would lose.

I am assuming that this island has trees. Given that it does, I choose a military-grade flamethrower and a hiking backpack (lined with a ziplock bag) filled to the brim with pills that contain botulinum. The military grade flamethrower will be used and then summarily broken down into dangerous scrap weapons, as the rate of fire is only 15 minutes max. That should be enough to light a forest fire though. If I just stay on the beach, wait until a strong wind picks up behind me, and start running along the beach, blasting fire on as much foliage as possible, it should work.
Is a backpack a weapon? Kinda weapons only, Aeros and a quiver count, but that’s still a slot. Magazines with ammo doesn’t.

TheMonotonePuppet

Is a backpack a weapon? Kinda weapons only, Aeros and a quiver count, but that’s still a slot. Magazines with ammo doesn’t.
I'm sorry. Could you rephrase that to make it clearer?

Notadate

I'm sorry. Could you rephrase that to make it clearer?
I’m referring its weapons only. You can choose extra ammo, but could instead take an extra gun (this was with anon). What your saying, your taking armor (backpack) which doesn’t count. It‘s weapons only. Arrows in a quiver count solely because they are weapons on their own

TheMonotonePuppet

Arrows in a quiver count solely because they are weapons on their own
Therefore, poison in a backpack counts, because they are weapons on their own too.:blob_hmm_two: So the backpack is fine.

If you need another, different example, it's like extra ammo. Extra ammo requires a magazine to hold it. Personally, I would have preferred a drone that could carry the poison to various bodies of water... but in this case, I am 'skipping the gun,' so to speak.
What your saying, your taking armor (backpack) which doesn’t count.
What? I'm sorry. Your grammar is making your statements really hard to understand.:blob_upset: But what I am getting from what you just said that armor is not allowed, right? Well, I just said that I am NOT taking armor. A backpack is NOT armor.

Also, I plan to use my backpack as a shield (and shields are permitted), as a strangling device, and as a bludgeon.