Who would win realistic SH BR

I’ll add a poll

• Naw I’d win

• Nah I posted someone else winning

• I am not human and I will still post I will win.

• Notadate will not win (I’m adding this because no one will say me.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Yes, I have shot pistols a few times, nothing major. I think it still makes things more chance-based than a pure, chaotic melee, though? I mean, since most people in the forums aren’t marksmen it’d probably end up being a random shoot out from afar or at close quarters with the other people that bring them. I’d much rather take that than try to attack one of the burlier guys with a melee weapon, they’d probably just brush me off like dust and no diff me. Plus
So basically as long as it doesn’t fall into my hands. And there isn’t enough ammo

Notadate

So basically as long as it doesn’t fall into my hands. And there isn’t enough ammo
Yeah, unless someone has a gun with compatible ammo, then no. It most likely will end in melee combat.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Yeah, unless someone has a gun with compatible ammo, then no. It most likely will end in melee combat.
Then whoever trains in martial arts or works out a lot will probably win. Or whoever is just big like Sailus. Size matters a lot more than people think.

Notadate

Then whoever trains in martial arts or works out a lot will probably win. Or whoever is just big like Sailus. Size matters a lot more than people think.
Ever seen Medival combat with giants bashing small people, yeah, I agree. SIZE MATTERS.

Notadate

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I have a fairly sized collection of knives, but considering that I am a fairly small guy, I would be dangerous, but I ain't gonna survive~

Might take a few with me tho~

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Since I don’t know all of you by heart, and only know the cool people. I’ll go through the thread and at the end show all the votes.

How this works. Vote on who would realistically from your knowledge on who will win a Battle royal involving all SH users, notable ones. The person is also starting out with a weapon set, no magic! (Any weapon that can be wielded in the hands is allowed)

You can vote for yourself if you give a good reason, also sadly @RepresentingEnvy and all non-human SH users, you will be reverted to basic humans. I gotta make this fair. Envy is a vampire, no one winning that.

You must be able to carry the weapon, two slots for each hand
Hmmm... there are a lot of things it could be. I mean, a lot of people have powers that work via something other than magic (I think, at least. It depends on what you view as magic).
Also, some people have magic weapons (me, Azure, and @ElliePorter with her pegging spoon).
And what about those who call upon the beings of their faith?

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
I'm the type of user to just find the best look and letting everyone kill each other off. The cliche 3rd party actually wins the whole thing type of deal.

Approach me and my M134 Minigun. I dare you :blob_evil:

Notadate

I'm the type of user to just find the best look and letting everyone kill each other off. The cliche 3rd party actually wins the whole thing type of deal.

Approach me and my M134 Minigun. I dare you :blob_evil:
*starts stalking you*