Women ☕️

D

Deleted member 54065

Do you have a Woman moment ?

Just yesterday i forgot how to make noodles, fucking noodles of all things, not pasta, not spagetti NOODLES. I still can't warp my head around the fact that i FORGOT how to make it. All you need is pour hot water into it and done, my gf was screaming next to me and i still pour in tap water.

So yeah woman :coffee:
I computed the cost of a customer's print job yesterday @ Php 45 for the colored bond papers and Php 10 for the black and white bond papers additional.

Then I told the customer to pay me Php 45, when her total cost is Php 55. So yes, I lost Php 10. 😂🤣

Also, I won't call it a 'Woman Moment'; back here, we call it 'Senior (Citizen) Moments'.

LORD_SHAXX

Just yesterday i forgot how to make noodles, fucking noodles of all things, not pasta, not spagetti NOODLES. I still can't warp my head around the fact that i FORGOT how to make it. All you need is pour hot water into it and done, my gf was screaming next to me and i still pour in tap water.

download (19).jpeg

You I imagine

Attachments

• download (19).jpeg
    download (19).jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 19

TotallyHuman

Pretty women
Silhouetted...
Stay within you
Glancing...
Stay forever...
...Breathing lightly
Pretty women
Pretty women!

nowme_cres

women know how to cook food. So this is worse than a "woman" moemnt

Aader

I am too old for this shit.

This one is particularly perfect
b99a5dd61b05f633b021eb03f7552bdda4a5783e5f80ad24439332d08eccec6f_1.jpg

A woman moment isn't forgetting how to cook. It's when your child grabs your attention and you forget the rest of the world exists, so your husband has to cook dinner and do the laundry and clean the floor.
Everything I read your comments about you having a family, I feel to things, happy for you even though I don't know you, and so fucking lonely

if that's a coffee or tea i don't think i had that moment since i prefer milk.

but if i was drinking milk i probably wouldn't think of women, since i drank the powdered ones. maybe more of how hot the water was and how condensed the milk be, to ensure the best enjoyment.

as for human milk, i did hear that it wasn't supposedly that delicious for an adult outside of kink plays and it's not as easily available to everyone unlike the powdered milk or other milk in general, i can just buy from the nearest convenience store.

the drink that made me think of women is that therapeutic / herbal drink they sold at the same store which they claim to ease the symptoms when a woman had their period, so yea.

Last edited: