Worship Aaqil

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
I'm really just too fucking tired to a part of this joke, plus this is friday.

But sure go have fun and do whatever

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

Last edited:

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
"These cookies are my bodyguards, their deliciousness forfeit to the guarantee of my physical hunger. Of their crunchiness to me there shall be no question nor doubt. I, and I alone, shall have the authority to stand in judgement over them. No other commander shall they have in battle nor in service. None shall bar them from me and none shall hamper or stall their mission. So it is decreed!"

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Aaqil doesn’t give me any real cookies anyway. And if I take his cookies he comes after me with an axe.

Why would I worship something that gives me nothing real or tangible?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Aaqil doesn’t give me any real cookies anyway. And if I take his cookies he comes after me with an axe.

Why would I worship something that gives me nothing real or tangible?
Technically the various photons used to compose the emoji cookies are real, and tangible as your eyes are interacting with the light to send signals.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
You really look happy with your family.
Thank you. We really enjoyed our vacation away from work/school/prison.
Technically the various photons used to compose the emoji cookies are real, and tangible as your eyes are interacting with the light to send signals.
Ackchually...
I would argue that they are real and INTANGIBLE as light is non-corporeal.

TheMonotonePuppet

If it comes to SH lore I'm a eye that lives in the void and uses void to protect itself (create wings, tentacles), so my age is unknown, what gives room for interpretation of my age.
I typically say that whoever is on the SH site longer takes precedence in terms of lore records unless they directly say they lose the record.
Given that @RepresentingEnvy says she is ancient, and has been on here longer than many, I think she gets to be more ancient then you unless she says otherwise to this text.
After all, who knows? She could come from the void herself~

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I typically say that whoever is on the SH site longer takes precedence in terms of lore records unless they directly say they lose the record.
Given that @RepresentingEnvy says she is ancient, and has been on here longer than many, I think she gets to be more ancient then you unless she says otherwise to this text.
After all, who knows? She could come from the void herself~
Age is a truly meaningless thing to care about, the only thing it bring is degradation and experience, so age doesn't matter to me. I don't care who is older.

TheMonotonePuppet

Age is a truly meaningless thing to care about, the only thing it bring is degradation and experience, so age doesn't matter to me. I don't care who is older.
If it was truly meaningless, then you wouldn't have thrown your hat into the ring as possibly being older or not. Age would have been ignorable to you if you thought it was truly meaningless. "Truly" is a word of very great import.
However, I can understand if you are saying this to disengage yourself from the conversation because upon further realization on your side, you find that it is relatively meaningless. And that when you examine yourself, you no longer care who is older.
But as it is right now, unless the second paragraph that I wrote in this comment of mine is true, your two comments conflict between what you say you feel and what you do.

Voidiris

If it was truly meaningless, then you wouldn't have thrown your hat into the ring as possibly being older or not.
I have some entertainment value in this information and I see age as another meaningless thing, if it has value I care about it. It's quite hard to find the right terminology to show my belief(?)?
Age would have been ignorable to you if you thought it was truly meaningless. "Truly" is a word of very great import.
It has entertainment value, my opinion doesn't change its meaninglessness.
And that when you examine yourself, you no longer care who is older.
I don't care about many things if they don't provide entertainment and in this case I wanted for others to determine my lore age, it has no effect on my entertainment.
But as it is right now, unless the second paragraph that I wrote in this comment of mine is true, your two comments conflict between what you say you feel and what you do.
Please explain more.

TheMonotonePuppet

I have some entertainment value in this information and I see age as another meaningless thing, if it has value I care about it. It's quite hard to find the right terminology to show my belief(?)?

It has entertainment value, my opinion doesn't change its meaninglessness.

I don't care about many things if they don't provide entertainment and in this case I wanted for others to determine my lore age, it has no effect on my entertainment.

Please explain more.
...could you reiterate your statements in a clearer fashion? They are deeply confusing in how they are written.
You say "I have some entertainment value in this information" but you also say "it has no effect on my entertainment." How do those correlate?
You also say "I see age as another meaningless thing" but right after say ", if it has value I care about it." which don't really correlate.
And then the issue with the fact that when something has value (such as you saying "it has entertainment value"), that something inherently has meaning.
And the similarly nonsensical statement of the second-to-last statement. I don't understand how that has any baring on anything. Even when evaluated in the light of my sentence that you connected it to, I can't tell whether you are trying to convey agreement or disagreement. I could presume the latter, but the rhetoric is just not there to bridge the thoughts in your head to the screen.
I can understand that it is quite hard to find the right terminology to show your belief, but as a result of your having trouble with it, it's impossible to make a response to you to explain more as you asked since your argument is incoherent. I appreciate the politeness of your request for more explanation though! If you make a more comprehensible statement of your argument, then I will definitely do so.

Voidiris

You say "I have some entertainment value in this information" but you also say "it has no effect on my entertainment." How do those correlate?
The choosing my age part and its resulting thread have entertainment value ,I'm quite entertained right now, the result ,the age, has no entertainment value as far as I can see. It could change of course.
You also say "I see age as another meaningless thing" but right after say ", if it has value I care about it." which don't really correlate.
meaning=objectiv value=subjectiv At least in this comment, you gave me some ideas that I have to analyze.
And then the issue with the fact that when something has value (such as you saying "it has entertainment value"), that something inherently has meaning.
Yes and no, objectively nothing has meaning, but we can give things meaning, the meaning we want, it's value. That doesn't mean it has meaning, we have the illusion of meaning.
And the similarly nonsensical statement of the second-to-last statement. I don't understand how that has any baring on anything. Even when evaluated in the light of my sentence that you connected it to, I can't tell whether you are trying to convey agreement or disagreement. I could presume the latter, but the rhetoric is just not there to bridge the thoughts in your head to the screen.
I like adding information that could help evaluating me and I like to talk about myself. This statement showed neither my agreement nor disagreement because I don't possess any emotions on the statement of yours.
I can understand that it is quite hard to find the right terminology to show your belief, but as a result of your having trouble with it, it's impossible to make a response to you to explain more as you asked since your argument is incoherent. I appreciate the politeness of your request for more explanation though! If you make a more comprehensible statement of your argument, then I will definitely do so.
Here is my response and I expected that it would happen.

TheMonotonePuppet

The choosing my age part and its resulting thread have entertainment value ,I'm quite entertained right now, the result ,the age, has no entertainment value as far as I can see. It could change of course.

meaning=objectiv value=subjectiv At least in this comment, you gave me some ideas that I have to analyze.

Yes and no, objectively nothing has meaning, but we can give things meaning, the meaning we want, it's value. That doesn't mean it has meaning, we have the illusion of meaning.

I like adding information that could help evaluating me and I like to talk about myself. This statement showed neither my agreement nor disagreement because I don't possess any emotions on the statement of yours.

Ok! That makes sense of your view on things! Helps separate the conflict previously created in the two comments, so I'm all happy and content. Thanks for the clarification and sharing with me! I don't really have any criticism or arguments to make, as this comment is appreciatively airtight. An enjoyable perspective to read and learn about on your part!
By the way, if you expected that it would happen, why not clear it up in advance? Feels like I walked into a hole that could have been avoided with this explanation. Edit: also, it seems like you already have a grasp of my argument without further explanation on my part as well.
Though perhaps I should just be happy with having an explanation regardless. *shrugs* After all, there are a lot of online people who won't offer even a tenth of the logic you just did (in fact, most won't).
meaning=objectiv value=subjectiv
On a related, but ultimately separate, offshoot from this conversation -which you have thoroughly put to a close- I personally think of "meaning" and "value" as being objective and subjective in various situations. To illustrate, the example of economic value is an objective measure of a variety of monetary factors (regardless of its roots being subjective), while the example of emotional value is a subjective value, regardless of perhaps the objective thoughts running through a person's head impacting their emotions on the value. And the example of philosophical meaning can be achieved through objective rhetoric used to get to a certain conclusion, and philosophical meaning can be achieved through subjective assumptions.

Last edited: