Would you rather make 10K or 3K?

Would you rather?

• Total voters

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
It's this madman accent.
I don't know the whole list of words used with accent in the english language, but there some that are common like "cliché".

Also don't said we're spies, you show a bad side of us (we have so little good one to begin with...)

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
:blob_hide: I can't write something I hate, so 3k for me. It's actually kinda why I slowed down with my story. I love the world, story, and setting but hate how I am writing it. I'll probably start on a second draft soon even if I'm not ready for a true rewrite. At least for the second draft my vision is clear so I'll only need to revise or add parts and not the whole thing.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
1k words daily for 3k a month, for a story we love? Why would we write any other? easy peasy! could quit our day job for that much cash! it's practically free money, sucker~!!

lilwriter

I already make 10K+ a month so I’m gonna go with the 10K a month writing a story I hate so I can finally live in my grumpy rich woman era

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
:blob_hide: I can't write something I hate, so 3k for me. It's actually kinda why I slowed down with my story. I love the world, story, and setting but hate how I am writing it. I'll probably start on a second draft soon even if I'm not ready for a true rewrite. At least for the second draft my vision is clear so I'll only need to revise or add parts and not the whole thing.
Your story is already great, so I am curious how the rewrite will go.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Do you have the slightest idea how much 3k is in a third world country

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
You know that the english language use some french words as they are without changing them even the accent?
I do not know what you say, because I don't understand, maggots!
I don't know the whole list of words used with accent in the english language, but there some that are common like "cliché".

Also don't said we're spies, you show a bad side of us (we have so little good one to begin with...)
Bro, it's just a joke I brought. It shouldn't have been taken seriously.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
How long have I got to do this for? Because 1 month at the 10k hate story seems reasonable. I can do that. 10 fookin' years, no.

HungrySheep

I like yuri
10k if non-taxable. I can bang out 1k words of a crappy system story in under 30 minutes especially if it's just a fight chapter. EAAAAAAAAAAAASY money and I'll have infinite time to do things I actually like.

Katsurandom

If you write me a vampire story with GL I will pay you in exposure.
My current one has GL, the MC has shadow type powers and as of the latest chapter can grow stronger by [Devouring] other people. So does that count as vampire? There is a red eyed black haired girl around too...(It's her too)