Yay I was able to write over 3000 words on a work day.

HellerFeed

Folks it can be done. You just have to have fun to stay motivated!
Damn, just managing to write in working days is applaudable enough!

I did try to leave on time for work, but because our firm is understaffed, I always get home late.
My writing pace has really taken an all-time hit.

Thekherham

Over 3000 words? That's impressive.

I've done that many, but it's usually crap, and I have to whittle it down to something respectable.

Ararara

If you pay someone else to raise your child, I could see it.
I heard that an OP tactic is to give them a phone/tablet and turn on youtube/tiktok. Gives you like, solid 2-3 hours (at the very least!) of relative-freedom. That's enough to write a full like, 1-2 anime/furry/incest smut chapters (depending on how fast you can write, of course).

:blob_hmm:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I heard that an OP tactic is to give them a phone/tablet and turn on youtube/tiktok. Gives you like, solid 2-3 hours (at the very least!) of relative-freedom. That's enough to write a full like, 1-2 anime/furry/incest smut chapters (depending on how fast you can write, of course).

I never even wrote that fast before I got pregnant. Now, by the time I've recovered enough mental energy to even think about writing, the kid needs me again.

D

Deleted member 93348

Congrats, fam! Now, here’s hoping I can use this as inspiration to write more than 10-20 words a day—while unemployed…

Fr tho, Covid robbed me of my job in the family restaurant big time. To put that into perspective before being laid off, I had a stable income enough to take my family into malls every Saturday. But hey, at least I can still eat three meals a day.

RagingCorn

Try doing it with a toddler.
sorry, i'm not a democrat

Then you trade raising a productive member of society for a few thousands words a day.
5 years later you're wondering why they're eating tide pods and stealing kia cars.

Last edited: