You’re reincarnated into a world where only *you* can use the Spin

• Thread starter Deleted member 93348
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 93348

It don’t have to be bizarre at all. You’ll just be that one guy who carries steel balls and help people’s problems. But then, you find out the main villain has D4C - Love Train on the getgo. Would it become bizarre anyway? Only your swole harem knows.

Kigol

I never read steel ball run but if i was reincarnated every battle would start to look jojo like as i try to figure out what spin and d4c does

Kassel

It don’t have to be bizarre at all. You’ll just be that one guy who carries steel balls and help people’s problems. But then, you find out the main villain has D4C - Love Train on the getgo. Would it become bizarre anyway? Only your swole harem knows.
????

bruhusrs

huh???

Proctor

One of those moments where me not knowing Jojo makes this topic look like a drunken fever dream.

Schultz_von

I read this, and legitimately look down at my drink and thought, "What the actual fuck that I just drink?"

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
This is so confusing that even if I read the description from the internet, it still confuses me.

This is truly a bizarre adventure to be wondered about...

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan thinks it would be more accessible if you were to ask the question: What if you're the only one who has The Dice?

After all, a lot of people here have played games with random dice rolls and a lot of people here are familiar with D&D.