You got isekaid into your own novel

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
How badly it ends for you?

I keep forgetting characters, names, places and events from my own story. Soon, I'm expecting to get surprised by my own plot twists. I dare to say I would be in a bit of a pickle :sweating_profusely:

DemonOppai

Yandere’s Lover Corpse Collector
I think I’m fine. I’m in yandere paradise.

All hail!!!
All hail!!!
All hail!!!

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
it depend on a lot of setting, but if I encounter my mc and he know I'm the author I'm fuck up.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
My live reaction:
1702582139636.png

ShipTeaser

All good, as it's basically our World with a slightly different history and magic/mythical beings

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I'd probably be fine, it depends on where I'm dropped. If I'm on the southern or middle part of the continent as a peasant, I'll be fine. If I'm in the northern part, I'll probably die as a peasant. If I'm a soldier, I'll probably die.

RootBeerBert

Was definitely popular growing up
Depending on how I’m Isekai’d I could either end up as vessel for half of the universe to incarnate itself in (A bad thing), a pawn for immature celestial beings, or get body dysmorphia. I don’t even wanna think about if any knew I’m the author.

Shrimp_eater

Its a relatively peaceful place, relatively. Its lacking in modern technology but has plenty of magical tech that generally makes up for it, so in all likelihood one would just lead a boring life.

That said, it is a matriarchy with high gender unbalance towards more women. This could be either a great or a horrible thing depending on who you ask.

Personally, i'd just set out to live in the mountains with some pet bird.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Depends which one. Either very dead or doing amazing.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I think that means that you don't overthink about your story enough to warrant an index of everything that happens in your story.