You Just Can’t…

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
F09DD2B5-5CF2-4961-8563-EAA1963E3CD6.jpeg

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Considering what I saw my wife had to go through, normal day breastfeeding kids.
Yes yes, but how many days in a row have YOU done it? I'm on day 347.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

Kenjona

Yes yes, but how many days in a row have YOU done it? I'm on day 347.
None, if it means anything. My quote was not intended as an insult or a witticism. But that kids are rough on their moms. I can commiserate, in that I do not like MY nipples twisted into pretzels or clamped down on and chewed. I can respect what a women goes through during and after birthing a child, as I saw it at her side. I admit I would never wish to go through it if I could.

I like my skinny/buff early on, can keep weight off if truly desired easily, but definitely going to die earlier than my wife body.
Nah. I'd have to say California is the actual cesspool and anyone still unironically praising it is pathetically deluded and in need of serious therapy.

Grew up in Brooklyn NYC, and I have to say, Upstate New York is actually nice. It's just that NYC ruins the reputation of the rest of the entire state.
California is alright if your very poor or very rich and into the "lifestyle". Not so much for anyone in between.

Ilikewaterkusa

Always thought that was a Swiss or Dutch thing. Well....Swiss. I know a Dutch dude and he gets annoyed when I call him a "descendant of yodelers".
I mean like Bavarian people
None, if it means anything. My quote was not intended as an insult or a witticism. But that kids are rough on their moms. I can commiserate, in that I do not like MY nipples twisted into pretzels or clamped down on and chewed. I can respect what a women goes through during and after birthing a child, as I saw it at her side. I admit I would never wish to go through it if I could.

I like my skinny/buff early on, can keep weight off if truly desired easily, but definitely going to die earlier than my wife body.

California is alright if your very poor or very rich and into the "lifestyle". Not so much for anyone in between.
People literally poop and have public sex on the streets in California.

Kenjona

Ilikewaterkusa