Your favorite couple in fictional media.

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
The fact that this name came to my mind first means they're probably the best couple to me.
Marceline 🧛‍♀️ and Princess Bubblegum 🍭 from Adventure time

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
As the topic title says. I want to know about your favorite couple. They could be from anywhere. I could use some inspiration, remembering my favorite ships, etc., and discussing them.
My self + sleep

Being serious, it is hard for me to remember couples. I remember the stories more than the characters. I also tend to avoid romance when it isn’t shojo/josei for some reason. I liked Toradora and that is probably the only couple I can name off the top of my head Ryuji and Taiga.
I believe the main couple in Ore Monogatori was pretty cute.
Uhh… there is also Izatura no kiss, but from what I remember that relationship was pretty toxic…
There is Nodabe Cantabile, but it’s been too long so I barley remember it.
Finally I present Baby Steps, which is my favorite sports anime/manga.

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
Yuri Hyuga and Alice Elliot in Shadow Hearts. Everything with them is written so well that the moment they truly reunite in Shadow Hearts: Covenant lead to one of my favorite scenes in the entire story.

TotallyHuman

I really used to ship Delilah and Dexter from Dexter, the creepy chick and mc from Reaper, Barry and Caitlin from Flash, but then I grew a brain and stopped watching modern TV serials.

Garon

Yuri Hyuga and Alice Elliot in Shadow Hearts. Everything with them is written so well that the moment they truly reunite in Shadow Hearts: Covenant lead to one of my favorite scenes in the entire story.

Really great example

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
@tiaf and @greyblob
:blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral::blob_neutral:

My current fav couple are Yumiella and Patrick from Villainess Level 99. Though I will flip a table if the "this is not love but must be fondness" thing is dragging out longer than needed.

As for BL, the main genre I read, I consume too much to choose a fav couple. Though, the couples in my own stories rank over other author's CPs.

SailusGebel

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast

These two. Logix Ficsario and Escha Malier from the game Atelier Escha & Logy. Too bad Gust will never make it canon. :blob_teary:

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Definitely Deadpool and Harley Quin from Fanfictasia

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer
Stepping away from anime/novels, I think Rose and Bernard's relationship in LOST was one of the most genuine and well written relationships shown on TV.

Spoiler:

overclockedw

Holo x Kraft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf. Honestly, I don't remember the couple that well, but it's sort of a big nostalgia point for me. Some people who started becoming anime fans around 2008 might share this sentiment.
image_2024-02-18_020505208.png