Youtube Kids: The good, the bad, the ugly

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I don't have any specific recommendations. Make sure to block anything that doesn't actually teach a helpful lesson in a positive way. Block any and all prank channels. Maybe try to find channels where they build stuff or create something. Nurturing creativity in youth is important. Build a healthy foundation of creativity early, so that you don't have a boring, bitter adult.

Vnator

I don't know how relevant Elsagate is still, but there was a series of really violent, gory, and outright awful content being uploaded with the guise of it being for kids by featuring popular characters like spiderman or mickey mouse. Honestly there's so much outright garbage on that platform you're better off restricting your kid to content you've already vetted rather than giving them everything but what you've blocked.

Anything educational or that teaches morals would probably be best. I heard good things about Bluey, other than it sometimes puts high expectations on parents to live up to the incredible feats of energy and effort of the parents in the show. Beyond that, maybe some crafts and science experiment channels would be good too. But for the love of god, avoid Cocomelon and toy reviews, that's just asking for brainrot and a parasocial relationship respectively.

(also I'm totally going to be that guy for a moment here who tells you how to raise your kid, but be careful when you let your kid watch. I've seen so many parents let their kids play in the middle of a restaurant, or even in a place of worship, and it's always obnoxious to everyone around them. Even as a kid myself I had to learn how to deal with hour-long periods boredom, even when I had a gameboy with me that would have provided entertainment. I've also got ADD/ADHD which makes it REALLY hard to do, but I'd say it was worth it.)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Don’t use that kick him out the house and let the kid play outside. Probably introduce phones and computers and iPads when they can at least talk. So you can communicate right and wrong. In the end it’s your kid do what you think is right.
From my limited understanding she also lets her kid play with other kids. I am not a parent, and I don't really subscribe to Ipad teaching. However, my sisters daughter plays with other kids, and also uses an Ipad for word games. Though, I think she also blocks YouTube as a whole. Even then, I think it is better than just sitting your child in front of a TV, and never teaching them anything.

melchi

What is a custom title?
You can go research and report back to me.
931.png

Zinless

How do I
Block any and every channel that has their actors cosplay as Elsa, Spider-man, etc.

Those channels are run by degenerates 98% of the time.