New profile posts

I feel like seducing someone today so, with that being said. Throw your best one-liner here:
I don't generally get angry often but discriminating against the elderly pisses me off. We had some vendors that serviced equipment and one of them was an elderly Vietnamese man. He struggled lifting heavy things so would always choose to work on the older-yet-lighter equipment. I was fine with this, however I saw one of his co-workers yelling at him for that.
I just feel older and younger than I am at the same time. I connect well with older adults, but then I’m at an entirely different stage of my life than they are. People treat me like I’m too young to know things, like I haven’t had enough experience as an adult, but all of my experience has been this responsible working life.
It’s a bit odd for me because I feel like I’ve skipped a lot of normal life experiences. I’ve never gotten drunk, never gone to a college party, never gone anywhere you can’t reach by car, never done a lot of things. I know I wouldn’t have enjoyed those things anyhow, but I feel like strange adult, like I just skipped to the responsible part?
I’ve been working about 60 some hours on the books lately, with more outside of normal hours. I sleep in little shifts, only 2-4 hours. I have one day off a week, but then I have to catch up on regular life stuff. I know it’s not much to complain about in the grand scheme of things and that this will guarantee me a solid future, but I still get pretty tired. Luckily, I’ve got support (my mum).
I started by making their presentations pretty, but now I do that AND get my own presentations.

No one cared when I was only doing small team presentations, but now I have the shot to do bigger ones with our collaborators and such. Hopefully it doesn’t fall through. I don’t think people realize how much overtime I’ve been putting into this opportunity and just feel like it came out of nowhere.
The problem with being the one that makes everything pretty, then, is that people dismiss that I can do the science. I’m young, female, and a bit nervous socially.

My boss and boss’s boss realized the work I was putting in and gave me a shot at more, and some of the older team members feel like I’m overstepping now that I’m the one giving presentations and such.
Captain, do we have a ship?
What your fav color ? Shot in the dark, i bet it's either pink or red