New profile posts

What I am reading.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Medium-high potential read.
I would advise to try it. (only for people liking "slowlife plot")

At least for me i will give a try in the future. (cant be worse than another similar recent novel of a skeleton becoming a farmer that was mid :ROFLMAO: )
ElijahRyne
ElijahRyne
I am about 30 or so chapters in, it is pretty good so far. 7/10
Reactions: Tsuru
Tsuru
Tsuru
(Happy that my vision is still very good)
I find it quite sad that the major theme of a CN that I am reading is "against the oppressing strong". Not only is the protag is doing it, but the supposed "main character/ child of luck" of the work as well as most of the major villains. Everyone is getting sodomized and them relieving the pain is to sodomize those beneath them. Then there are the protag and major villains trying to sodomize back their sodomizers.
Tsuru
Tsuru
That
but also bc "Doupo Cangqiong"
fucked the trend of writing. With its "20 years in Yezhi 20 in gudong dont bully the young and poor" (lazy to remember correctly)

Its like Mushoku Tensei. Caused the rotten state of current JP wn industry
It popularized "isekai" (not created)
but everyone know how is "isekai" state now is.....
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Nah, I think the reason why it is a popular trend is because of how resonating it is.

Who here has not been rear-ended by society?

Japan has escapism, China has fuck the heavens.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Yep. :ROFLMAO:
I should have explained more about the "THAT"

Capitalism. Corruption. Unfair salaries. Difference between poor/rich. Very big phenomenon of "relationships for jobs". Poisoned chicken soup. Rare possibility of better echelons. Overwork. No overwork salary. etc
---
Jp had a popular popsong to stop the high rate of suicides. Meanwhile China had Tiananmen Square.
how goes the spider situation?