New profile posts

My girl said my nail is too sharp, i said: "no you made me dig too hard on your skin, it's not my fault!"

Anyway i'm clipping my nails now.
I got jury duty tomorrow 💀
Anon2024
Anon2024
Tell them that you can't agree to follow the law as they give it to you if it goes against your morals, then if they ask for an example, cite how the underground railroad was illegal and you wouldn't have voted guilty because it would have riddled you with guilt.
CarburetorThompson
CarburetorThompson
Nah. I'm gonna be honest. If I was on trial I would hope people would do the same for me.
Tsuru
Tsuru
3:10
Gosh the "diva-like" opera vocals, is a kisschef quality.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Lololol
4:20
Sorry to complain, but .... :ROFLMAO: not fan of this part, i felt like the CD was stuck or something.
Tsuru
Tsuru
WELP....Finished it.:blob_melt:
Not liking 2nd half >3<
just not for my cup of tea :blob_reach:

The first part though is a 19.5/20 for me. :s_wink:(y)
I feel like Im writing a pointless work right now. Need to find a way to re-adjust it.
Reactions: Iamnotabot
Tsuru
Tsuru
Nope. Everything is useful in life.
Failures too.
They allow to see flaws, and get better.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Some artists and WN writers, were very amateurish at very beginning. But nonetheless bc they never gave up, had a good popular work later.
(danbooru page of some artists / some chinese writers having like 7+ unpopular books before finally a good one that was ranked TOP1-3 for a year(s))

Heck, even Suisei was unknown Vtuber before joining Hololive. With a self-made 3d model.
DaisukeHanashi
DaisukeHanashi
Thanks for your words. I don't know if I can make that promise tbh, but as long as im keeping an eye on it, i think it can tell soon
Ambient music helps me cut out all the noise while writing without being distracting. I love it!
Don't you love the feeling of ice when you bite into you peanut butter sandwich