New profile posts

How does one pronounce your name?
One of my most favourite food items was actually used as a cloth to wipe of oil in ancient times.
quagma rule #20: death is always gorgeous, awe-inspiring, and inevitable, no matter the form they take. from the hooded scythe-bearing skeleton to the angel of darkness to the guiding light of the afterlife, even the hideous form of the Ferryman as he takes your coin has beauty, in its own way.
Google translate is tripping
“ In this regard, the government of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of Kingdom of Kingdom of Kingdom of Kingdom of Kingdom of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of God has watched the film "The Doomsday of the Doomsday of the Kingdom of Blue Star Petrochemicals of the Kingdom of the Kingdom of Foreign Affairs of Xuanwu Kingdom at this time.”
A novel where mc is transported to a game world for playing 1000 hours of something...

Then i think about how many hrs people spent on skyrim... arent 1000 hrs, like... rookie numbers?

Or is my sense of scale broken...
Reminder, hitting a wall... really hurts.
Has anyone else tried wrapping spinach around bacon? Because it is pretty good imo.
I kinda want a BLT sandwich..