New profile posts

Guys, i need honest opinion. Do girls in high heels turn you on ? Or you take interest in them more if they do wear it over someone who's in like a normal sandal ?
Lorelliad
Lorelliad
Honestly, just women in general.
RiaCorvidiva
RiaCorvidiva
girls pretty. Type of shoe they wear? Not so important. both attractive.

I know, I know, you were asking guys, but I'm still attracted to women so I feel my opinion still is relevant.
Sola-sama
Sola-sama
Pls step on me with your high heels.

No, it does not turn me on. *cough* Harder, please.
Dropped second work even though I managed to force myself to read until chp 153. I knew that chp 220 is the end of the arc but I can never stand MC strength grows by time and none of his efforts.

This one popped up in my FB memories today. This was from 4 years ago. Boy, I sure haven't drawn something that clean since.
Reactions: AYM
AYM
AYM
She looks like the type of lady who tells people, "It's never a war crime the first time."
  • Haha
Reactions: Ran-Ron
So, I seen you photo, I thought you are the one who know romance the most, so I want to ask you, how do you write romance so sweet you could die.
doravg
doravg
Just because the man is now a woman, doesn't mean he will act like a woman. People can change, but not so drastically. So, let him act like a man.
MasFaqih
MasFaqih
That's why I need reference for bromance sir.
doravg
doravg
Just imagine an interaction with your best friend. Let the rest sort itself naturally.
I derive pleasure from going into supermarkets, browsing any and every merchandise on display, whining about how expensive everything is, and then leaving without purchasing anything.

My friends call me crazy.