New profile posts

Zwil's gratitude.

You did not do anything wrong, the people you know doesn't hate you and you are a good girl.
Take your time and please don't do anything you'll regret.
Thank you for being there with me and hopefully in the future as well.
Sometimes I think about taking a week or two break from writing (Especially after the recent events), but it can be kind of difficult to do.
Not like I haven't taken breaks before, but unless they are super planned ahead (like taking a month or two off to plan the next arc), I kind of just feel shit about not writing a chapter for the week.
Anyway, random Bobple thought over.
Kudos to the chinese author who gave his harem MC six rauchy fellatios from his harem when the pond crabs of CCP exist.

Yes, he did not describe the scene, but rather the aftermath, which is already better than most authors.
All paladins should be like Aylin.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Didnt play Baldur gate (beside trying the bare few dialogue at beginning)
so no clue how act Aylin.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Unrelated
but i remember a Baldur post saying (not exact words) :
Most people dont know how to act their lawful paladin character, and break their oath, in just a few minutes. As a D&D roleplayer, a true paladin should be this obnoxious knight that hate all injustice, and the kind of guy that when he goes to a bar is a pain in the ass, and want to purge all villains when entering any village.
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Me, whenever I don't desire to write
Reactions: Anemic_Vampire
Anemic_Vampire
Anemic_Vampire
That's kind of funny, but smoking is obviously bad for health. Take care, and become a caffeine addict instead, which is not much better. :blob_sir:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I do not smoke and don't intend to. I'm addicted to caffeine though.
Anemic_Vampire
Anemic_Vampire
That's really good to hear. It's just I assumed that based on your profile picture. I'm sorry for stereotyping.