New profile posts

Seeing Elden ring be mentioned everywhere recently made me buy it to try it out, such excellent marketing
Revisited the app where my one of the fav author replied to me twice!
Femboy anime/movie

• Love
Reactions: Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Seem cute, but won't call him a femboy. Certainly he has charms or characteristic that could be called like that (voice, eyes and the way he bend his body forward) but it would fit more to consider he'll just a playfull kid.
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
Otherwise, very cute.
Finally found a CN where MC BLOODY KILL ON THE SPOT

Under One Person: I, Zhang Zhiwei, the Arrogant Zhang
I traveled through time and space and became a young old Taoist priest.
My name is Zhang Zhiwei, the arrogant Zhang, the Zhi who covers the sky with one hand, and the Wei who does whatever he wants.
Reactions: AYM and NotaNuffian
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Takes a few chaps to start.

Ch15ish

Because the "master" try to educate MC.
At ch10, explain that the realm he is, he must "refine" the heart into a golden core. (not a true bead but figure of speech)
That inside the heart there is "monkey heart" and to "make it round"

Only soon to explain there is a 2nd method. To simply "release it" (follow the heart, but also problematic)
TsuruI_am_a_bot
TsuruI_am_a_bot
Well, its spoiler but ch15ish, MC did like Iron ladies's MC =
He "painted red" a beautiful painting. "Splat" if you know what i mean. But unlike Iron ladies MC, he was quite brutal for it.

Also, like old classics, lot of details (even background plot) on "side chara" or even "random side chara that stay barely for few chaps"
hence the small malus, it takes a small while for the beginning to start (like a train).
People in Plat need stress balls, or they need Jesus Christ. My top laner will die once in lane, spam FF vote, and not even try to win.
Alright guys, I watch Suicide Squad in Isekai now.
Alright guys, I located my brother on Scribble Hub.
I hate how Vietnamese adults who don’t know the language ask the younger generation to deal with adults matters with the reasoning that they can speak the language.

background info: Acquaintances want me to choose and do all paperwork for their children’s school transfer despite my parents being more well versed in that. (Exp farmed from 4kids)