This one character

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Do you have this character that irritated the hell out of you everytime that he/she appears on the scene in a novel/anime/movie etc and wished that they just die already?

Agentt

Thighs
Me. Agentt.
Okay, seriously speaking,
I have never written a male character, all my characters are female, excluding myself.
Once I attempted to write a male, for only one chapter.
God, I hated it so much. I cringed so much. Freaking creepy perverts.

Agentt

Thighs
Today we assemble here to witness the death of this thread. It was a good thread. It lasted 2 replies.
Amen.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I guess I'll contribute and try to give this thread some CPR. Hint: I suck at CPR. I'm sorry if I'm your only hope left.

Anyways, there was a series of games back for the PS2 called dot hack (.hack). I can vaguely remember it but my bro played all four games. There was this one character he, and even I, didn't like at all. He was this weird knight with some bulky looking armor that exaggerated his body proportions. He had a stupid bowl cut hair style and he spoke in this faux-shakespearean parlance. He was just so annoying. I don't think my bro ever leveled him up. Yeah, that was a cool series but that guy, he had to go.

Ryuujisan

Me. Agentt.
I have never written a male character, all my characters are female, excluding myself.
i have the same I only can write female character. Men character all die :D

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Do you have this character that irritated the hell out of you everytime that he/she appears on the scene in a novel/anime/movie etc and wished that they just die already?
yeah the lesbian bitch from Komi-san is the most annoying cunt.

Ryuujisan

it not I hated men. But men character is boring especially pervert

Leti

Cyrus Tistella (The Protagonist) from Steam Prison. Seeing her actually dies in one of the endings are satisfying.

Mesos

I don't think there was ever a story without at least a couple of characters that I just keep cringing whenever they're up, sometimes I would feel like the authors are intentionally bringing them just to torture me.
Me. Agentt.
You know what? I envy you sir, I cannot seem to find the ability within me to describe females in my story. I just can't present what I can't understand and that question has been asked ever since our creation!

Agentt

Thighs
You know what? I envy you sir, I cannot seem to find the ability within me to describe females in my story. I just can't present what I can't understand and that question has been asked ever since our creation!
Since you have decided to enter this site, you have forfeited your right to know a female now

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
In the novel I'm currently translating, there are some perverted characters. I don't like them, but don't mind them too much... but I hate the chapters that narrate things from their point of view. It's just annoying to translate.

On the topic of writing, I'm not very good at writing male characters tbh. I don't necessarily hate them, but I generally ain't that good at depicting them either... I just tend to not like my male characters much.

Like, my female characters tend to feel like characters, while my male characters tend to feel like a plot device. Something that had to exist there in order to fulfill a specific role... I just can't give them much depth.

At the same time, I like writing medi-fantasy, and I like having it reflect Earth's medieval era to some extent, so I think it's important to depict men in the positions of power, it's more historically accurate... Even if I know that I have the right to just change things a bit in my setting and put women in power just fine.

On the plus side though, I like writing female characters a lot more, so I just don't give my male characters much spotlight. So even though they exist and aren't well-written, they don't end up taking too much space on the novel.