Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I already stalked his first blog post.

I mean, I was a professional stalker in a past life and things
On an unrelated note, I think I'd feel honored if I had a stalker. As long as they were female, and not at me just cause I accidentally hurt her friends feelings. ...Okay maybe I wouldn't want a stalker after all.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
At this rate we're going, we might reach a hundred pages. :blob_sweat:
Take it in, young one. This is a bit of how it felt to be on the AG Tavern.
KL2 rules were against speedtyping, so you didn't see it much. Pretty chill RPs, and turnbased combat totally worked in my favor. Bit messy when I got into CRP(Combat RP) and HEMA though.
I've never really played any RP that was heavily based on combat, to be honest. Must be because I'm not particularly good at writing action.

Also because I'm sorely lacking in knowledge of the area.
Also:

As in the case with liberty, in thunderous applause.
And with me having a stroke.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I love older characters! ....all of my romance stories are age gaps -coughs-
It's pretty fun to read age gap~

"1 x 1/2" and "Kodomo no Jikan" are my favorites on the genre~
So how did the MA end?
Lots of reason?

It was an AG-like RP, but the system didn't serve the purpose of the RP that well, so it limited things to some extent.

Then there were people busy with RL and stuff, staff members included.

Then when activity was down, Utopia-kun gave Bochi free reign to make an Ice Phoenix raid that was kind of the last nail in the coffin of the RP that was already in a decline of activity... Especially because it was a massive raid in large scales after we just had a mid-sized raid not long after and the city was still rebuilding from that, so like... It was hard to get into it.
All this talk of RPing in Roblox makes me remember I've never really had the chance to RP in any game, or at all until the OG AG.

It really shows in how clumsy I was back then..
I mean, AG was my first forum RP too~

I RPed a bit in D&D before, but those were all mega subpar experiences that involved a lot more die rolling than RPing, so I'd say my first "real" RP was AG~
I cringe looking back on my old roleplays. Like jesus christ I was horrible at spelling.
I think everyone cringes at their old writings. That's normal and a sign of growth~
T-That's so much pressure!!!! I'm super bad with friends........ :blob_pat_sad: I just hide in a hole......
Eh? It's not like you need to think of me like that too though? *tilts head*

That's just how I think of you, take it for what it is, no need to be pressured by it~
The two of you sound like really good friends!!
Ehe, Utopia-kun is fun to be around~

DarkeReises

Take it in, young one. This is a bit of how it felt to be on the AG Tavern.

I've never really played any RP that was heavily based on combat, to be honest. Must be because I'm not particularly good at writing action.

Also because I'm sorely lacking in knowledge of the area.

And with me having a stroke.
Want a training booklet aptly named "The Longsword"? My old friend and King of HEMA of KL2 made it.

Way

You're someone that loves learning languages and is extremely dedicated to your hobbies~

You also write female characters a lot better than male ones, but you like writing the male ones more~

You're also really reliable for feedback and has a good taste in anime~

You're also someone that is really picky with details, which is a great feature for when a certain someone wants feedback when she is translating a touhou doujinshi~ *whistles*

And among all that, you still have a decent sleep schedule, which is honestly very amazing~
Now I feel like a bad friend for not being able to say all of this in the snap of a finger >.>

DarkeReises

Honestly, if ASGA ever dies because of inactivity I think we should just plan a big finale and blow up the entire ASGA universe. :blob_happy:
Oh. I can just use Zyrlen. He's my strongest character that I had to legally declare dead because his sheer OPness disrupted the fabric of Reality.