Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Make your OP character suffer from tragedy! :blob_evil:
Although my strongest character is so OP even I think it's bullshit, he did have to go through hundreds of thousands of years of his own mana mutating him, as well as dealing with the forced assimilation(including their memories, instincts, and behaviors) of whatever he consumes. He's pretty broken, in more ways than one.

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Also I'm surprised no one made a gunslinger character yet. Guess I'll have to whip up a Circle of the Moon Druid - Gunslinger.

It's time for the arrival of the immortal Glocktopus.
I was planning a side character use guns, but I haven't written combat yet so...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Make your OP character suffer from tragedy! :blob_evil:
Ma'am, this is a no tragedy allowed zone. Here only fluff.
I mean, but it would be fun, yanno? Your OP character goes and tries to stop some bandits that are trying to pillage a village... Only they went too hard in their offensive magic, turning the entire village into a barren wasteland without a single living soul~

And then your character gets afraid of using their powers ever again because they're scared of destroying everything they love and that they're trying to protect~

It's fun~

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I mean, but it would be fun, yanno? Your OP character goes and tries to stop some bandits that are trying to pillage a village... Only they went too hard in their offensive magic, turning the entire village into a barren wasteland without a single living soul~

And then your character gets afraid of using their powers ever again because they're scared of destroying everything they love and that they're trying to protect~

It's fun~
I don't see how acceptable casualties could tramatize someone? If anything, you got a nice killstreak :blobtaco:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I don't see how acceptable casualties could tramatize someone? If anything, you got a nice killstreak :blobtaco:
Killing random strangers wouldn't be as traumatizing as killing a loved one would.
Right, it is not civilians casualties, but potential guerrilla fighters eliminated!
I assumed that there isn’t anything like the Geneva Conv. Here, right?????

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I mean... The character in question was trying to protect the village... And by doing so, they ended up causing far more damage to the village than the bandits would have ever caused.

Essentially, by trying to help, they made things worse~

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I mean... The character in question was trying to protect the village... And by doing so, they ended up causing far more damage to the village than the bandits would have ever caused.

Essentially, by trying to help, they made things worse~
If the village was completely leveled, then they now have a vacant lot to build malls or apartments, so profit!