Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Well, it's only if she ever falls in love with him.
He'd have to be stronger than her and very handsome first.
Then he'd have to convince her she's the only one he loves before she'd even consider falling in love with him.
After that...well, in her race's culture, the strongest and most beautiful/handsome win.
'-'
Thus...she'd kill the others.

That's a lot of things that need to happen first, though.

X
I mean, if she was into shotas, the handsome part is a given.
Stronger, I dunno. It is very difficult to compare the power levels of other characters and your own character in a roleplay setting. :blob_hmm:

Not very fond of killing the others part tho...

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Is it too hard to believe that I simply want to create a city completely filled with wives as inhabitants...? :blob_catflip: 😭
912accb5_picard-facepalm.png

Way

@ohko

Right, since we are getting together, I feel that maybe settling the relation between House Getandmark and Eochaidh is probably a good idea...

Basically, I would like to think that Eochaidh worked as a Master at Arms at the Duke's Household for a brief stint, say, starting anywhere between 5-10 years ago (To procure funding for a large project since the duke is generous) and really hit it off with the Getandmark siblings.

In fact, in my treatise, I depicted totally-not-Gwendolyn using a greatsword, so maybe that could be her weapon of choice, taught to her by Eochaidh (or maybe just a weapon she is proficient in) if @fyrre consents

(That being said, who primarily owns Gwendolyn? 've seen @Reborn_Cat use her as well. Co-authorship?)

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
@Bochi
@BB_Tensei
@BouncyCactus
@Ddraig
@fyrre
@ohko
@Reborn_Cat
@The_Everdistant_Utopia

Just a question, I know most of us are on the Island, but where are the separate parties currently? So far it seems that only Eochaidh and Dew seem to be with Kaede (Haxa's NPC)

Also, so many nobles...I think we should plan the leadership structure of this whole not-a-raid-just-a-scouting-mission...
And that was before Gawrgaru-dono came with 6 airships...wait, they are unarmed?! WHY WOULD YOU-
If by island you mean Sky Harbor, I'm not even there...

Ah, but if you want to know where I am currently, Damiya at Zara. I got out of my hiatus precisely to write myself to Sky Harbor...
You will regret this transgression as soon as I escape from this prison, mortal! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
:blob_joy::blob_joy::blob_joy::blob_joy:
Jokes on all of you, real life bullies me so hard that your bullying seems like light mockery at best and simple teasing at worst. :blob_uwu:
How could I ever match the absolute fuckery real life can pull on people? :blob_pout:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko

Right, since we are getting together, I feel that maybe settling the relation between House Getandmark and Eochaidh is probably a good idea...

Basically, I would like to think that Eochaidh worked as a Master at Arms at the Duke's Household for a brief stint, say, starting anywhere between 5-10 years ago (To procure funding for a large project since the duke is generous) and really hit it off with the Getandmark siblings.

In fact, in my treatise, I depicted totally-not-Gwendolyn using a greatsword, so maybe that could be her weapon of choice, taught to her by Eochaidh (or maybe just a weapon she is proficient in) if @fyrre consents

(That being said, who primarily owns Gwendolyn? 've seen @Reborn_Cat use her as well. Co-authorship?)
Sounds good let’s roll with it!

Way

Sounds good let’s roll with it!
Alrighty! I'll leave the initial reaction Gawgaru has up to you, then we can do improv. That's where the fun begins xD
You’re also welcome to control Gawrgaru if you want. He’s an NPC!
Nah, not a fan of taking control of NPCs belonging to others if I want to interact with them. Way more fun to see them being used the way their creator intended and building up relationships with them through natural RPing and planning. Control feels like I'm forcing the relationship in some way xD

Reborn_Cat

@ohko

She's @fyrre , I just use her as a character as she studies at Runeswick, I can always stop if it's a problem.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
If by island you mean Sky Harbor, I'm not even there...

Ah, but if you want to know where I am currently, Damiya at Zara. I got out of my hiatus precisely to write myself to Sky Harbor...
Maybe @Bochi can confirm where we are? I’m not totally sure we’re at Sky Harbor.

Could we also get some reminders about Cimon’s Watch? Does it have any settlements/harbors and would it be easy for someone like Utopia-kun to get there via public transit?

Reborn_Cat

Maybe @Bochi can confirm where we are? I’m not totally sure we’re at Sky Harbor.

Could we also get some reminders about Cimon’s Watch? Does it have any settlements/harbors and would it be easy for someone like Utopia-kun to get there via public transit?
Hopefully, we need him to blow up Sir Gawrgaru's ships

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Alrighty! I'll leave the initial reaction Gawgaru has up to you, then we can do improv. That's where the fun begins xD

Nah, not a fan of taking control of NPCs belonging to others if I want to interact with them. Way more fun to see them being used the way their creator intended and building up relationships with them through natural RPing and planning. Control feels like I'm forcing the relationship in some way xD
You’re welcome to do so in either case! I also enjoy seeing what other people do to Gawrgaru, so it’s certainly open to you if you like!

Also I’m a slow responder so I’m basically covering myself if I don’t write much lol. People can move him around and stuff if they want.

Bochi

For clarity sake let's put it as Cimon's Watch for everyone except Bouncy~

It has a small town and a small harbour, but that's about it. The town's residents have also been evacuated to further away.
Hopefully, we need him to blow up Sir Gawrgaru's ships
:blob_hide: