Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
It's not mean if you didn't like them back.
Ah... as a high schooler, I was extremely brutal.

I was asked to prom my sophomore, junior, and senior years, and I said no two times saying that I had a piano recital/exam to go to, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it. Thinking retrospectively, it probably sounded like a really lame excuse -- and I think one year, it wasn't even a direct conflict (the piano recital was just in the same month as prom, and I wanted to "focus" on practicing piano).

I didn't really intend to be that mean, but apparently other people said it was extremely harsh...

The one time I said 'yes' was obligatory since they were my swim team co-captain, and it was the most reasonable choice that didn't mean anything.. Even then, I actually responded "Can you give me a few days to think about it?" And apparently people told me that I was really cruel because I didn't give a response for a whole week.... I think someone like my mom told me to say yes so I said yes.

As for being attracted to people, there was one guy I liked. It was probably cos he was the only person who seemed genuinely nice towards me without feeling two-faced. We shared the same interests, had the same sense of humour, were in a lot of the same classes. Anyway, nothing happened with him, and he never dated anyone at school. Then we never kept in touch afterwards.
Then again, I purposely didn't keep in touch with everyone from that school except for the other person who was genuinely nice to me - though I since lost touch with her due to laziness on my part.

As for people being 'good enough', it's kind of hard to feel attracted to people when everyone is so fake and backstabby with crap attitudes.
'-'
The only good-looking ones were the 'popular' people, but I was never attracted.
I remember you saying that your school was very back-stabby... :blob_no:

I wonder in what ways your school was like that!

I don't think mine was particularly back-stabby, but then again I was extremely oblivious. Some of my friends were bullied though (I was part of the nerd/weirdo group), although I was never bullied. I actually feel really guilty about it because I said and did nothing while they were bullied.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Was that the sound of Ume falling asleep on top of Gawrgaru without him realising it?
'o'

X
I give up on trying to keep the plot a mystery! I'm just going to brainstorm here.

Things I want:
  • Ume reading stuff in library
  • A reverse harem of bishie knights that Ume visits
  • Somehow include go
I sort of already decided that I was going to move forward with a mysterious snake cult / snake monster that is killing citizens in the Conshires, and Ume is going to be blamed because she's a snake.

That said, I don't want the tone to get too dark, and I need a reason so that she isn't completely piled upon by everyone. Basically, I need a sweet-hearted character that stands up for Ume, and insists that she is innocent, but isn't influential enough to change everyone's opinion (so that 90% of everyone still believe that Ume is related to the evil snake cult).

I also want to make it so that Ume is accidentally related to the snake cult -- maybe something like a secret agent who infiltrates the Gawrgaru mansion to release the snake god from slavery (the cultists want to worship Ume and believe the Getandmarks are evil for imprisoning a snake), so there's a plot where Ume is actually related to both sides and she's friends with people on both sides (bishie knight harem = good side / secret undercover agent cultist who's like a librarian or masterful go player)

Naturally, the cultists are indeed responsible for all the deaths. In fact, dead bodies show up in Ume's bedroom every night because the cultists believe they are offerings for the snake god and Ume will eat them. In fact, I think I will have Ume eat them (free food, it's a waste if the dead body is left there, right?)

Something something... something...

At least that's what's running through my mind.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I give up on trying to keep the plot a mystery! I'm just going to brainstorm here.

Things I want:
  • Ume reading stuff in library
  • A reverse harem of bishie knights that Ume visits
  • Somehow include go
I sort of already decided that I was going to move forward with a mysterious snake cult / snake monster that is killing citizens in the Conshires, and Ume is going to be blamed because she's a snake.

That said, I don't want the tone to get too dark, and I need a reason so that she isn't completely piled upon by everyone. Basically, I need a sweet-hearted character that stands up for Ume, and insists that she is innocent, but isn't influential enough to change everyone's opinion (so that 90% of everyone still believe that Ume is related to the evil snake cult).

I also want to make it so that Ume is accidentally related to the snake cult -- maybe something like a secret agent who infiltrates the Gawrgaru mansion to release the snake god from slavery (the cultists want to worship Ume and believe the Getandmarks are evil for imprisoning a snake), so there's a plot where Ume is actually related to both sides and she's friends with people on both sides (bishie knight harem = good side / secret undercover agent cultist who's like a librarian or masterful go player)

Naturally, the cultists are indeed responsible for all the deaths. In fact, dead bodies show up in Ume's bedroom every night because the cultists believe they are offerings for the snake god and Ume will eat them. In fact, I think I will have Ume eat them (free food, it's a waste if the dead body is left there, right?)

Something something... something...

At least that's what's running through my mind.
Sounds interesting but hands off Ames!
>w<

jk

Why does she have to have a reverse harem of bishie knights?
'-'
*is genuinely curious*

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Sounds interesting but hands off Ames!
>w<

jk

Why does she have to have a reverse harem of bishie knights?
'-'
*is genuinely curious*

X
Ah, it's not her reverse harem. I just want eye candy basically...

I wanted to put an order of pegasus knights on the conshire isles, and have them talk about using the flying snake monster as a mount. Although Gawrgaru isn't going to force her to be a mount, Ume ends up spending some time at the academy observing, and it just becomes an academy setting with a lot of knights.

Nahrenne

Ah, it's not her reverse harem. I just want eye candy basically...

I wanted to put an order of pegasus knights on the conshire isles, and have them talk about using the flying snake monster as a mount. Although Gawrgaru isn't going to force her to be a mount, Ume ends up spending some time at the academy observing, and it just becomes an academy setting with a lot of knights.
So you were planning on all the knights riding Ume at some point, then?
'-'
Can she fit them all?
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
So you were planning on all the knights riding Ume at some point, then?
'-'
Can she fit them all?
'-'

X
She could probably fit a bunch of them, yeah! Although I didn’t think that carefully about it. I think my headcanon for now is that the knights were asked to keep an eye Ume by the Conshire isles because there’s this suspicious that she’s the snake monster responsible for all the deaths/disappearances, and the riders are experienced with working with dangerous mounts (i.e. wyverns, gryphons, etc).

Nahrenne

She could probably fit a bunch of them, yeah! Although I didn’t think that carefully about it. I think my headcanon for now is that the knights were asked to keep an eye Ume by the Conshire isles because there’s this suspicious that she’s the snake monster responsible for all the deaths/disappearances, and the riders are experienced with working with dangerous mounts (i.e. wyverns, gryphons, etc).
So...what will happen when they find out she really is the snake monster the cult worships?
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
So...what will happen when they find out she really is the snake monster the cult worships?
'-'

X
Dunno! In truth, the cultists are mistaken too since Ume isn’t their snake god, so it’d be multiple layers of misjnderstandings once again!

Nahrenne

Dunno! In truth, the cultists are mistaken too since Ume isn’t their snake god, so it’d be multiple layers of misjnderstandings once again!
Would be kind of funny if her fiancé ends up being the snake god.
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Would be kind of funny if her fiancé ends up being the snake god.
'-'

X
I have no plans to introduce him unless Ume gets really happy, in which he can show up to ruin everything. Basically I’m saving him to bomb a love triangle if Ume ever ends up with feelings for anyone.

I do think I might want a knight who’s convinced of Ume’s innocence, yet be shattered when he discovers that the cultists are actually worshipping her and that Ume is eating dead bodies.

Sounds juicy.

Nahrenne

I have no plans to introduce him unless Ume gets really happy, in which he can show up to ruin everything. Basically I’m saving him to bomb a love triangle if Ume ever ends up with feelings for anyone.

I do think I might want a knight who’s convinced of Ume’s innocence, yet be shattered when he discovers that the cultists are actually worshipping her and that Ume is eating dead bodies.

Sounds juicy.
I'm really curious what his human form looks like, btw.
'-'

As for love interest, how about a lich?
I mean, you did have her contemplate necromancy.
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'm really curious what his human form looks like, btw.
'-'

As for love interest, how about a lich?
I mean, you did have her contemplate necromancy.
'-'

X
They’re shapeshifters so they can look like anything in their human form. My headcanon was very demon-lord-like though.

Lich does sound intriguing….. the necromancy was a joke! XD

Nahrenne

They’re shapeshifters so they can look like anything in their human form. My headcanon was very demon-lord-like though.

Lich does sound intriguing….. the necromancy was a joke! XD
|.o)
A smexy demon lord?

X