Regarding how to write a compilation of jokes

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I think the best way to write jokes is to not try to be funny but to instead think of every possible way you can make an interaction as simple yet screwed up as possible. Team four star is a master at this so I suggest binging all their content. For example, when a character asks a question. Let another character answer with the sassiest and most fucked up thing you can think of. For example,

Character 1 "Why are you so short?"

Character 2 "All my height went to my cock"

P.s. that joke is from Micheal Reeves not me.

Agentt

Thighs
I think the best way to write jokes is to not try to be funny but to instead think of every possible way you can make an interaction as simple yet screwed up as possible. Team four star is a master at this so I suggest binging all their content. For example, when a character asks a question. Let another character answer with the sassiest and most fucked up thing you can think of. For example,

Ahhhh, you mf, you read the post despite me telling you not to
most fucked up thing you can think of.
*shats pants aggressively*

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer

I find the adjective: "Cheeky Dick-Waffle" absolutely hilarious. :blob_nom:

Agentt

Thighs
Well, I had read it earlier. I just didn't respond to the thread because I was busy.
Ironic that the author of accidental time traveller failed to follow my order because his past self screwed up
Well, I had read it earlier. I just didn't respond to the thread because I was busy.
Also, remove the pant part from my reply, it sounds weird without context

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Ironic that the author of accidental time traveller failed to follow my order because his past self screwed up

Also, remove the pant part from my reply, it sounds weird without context
Oh shit. You're right. It is ironic. Also, it's funnier without context but I will respect your wishes.

Agentt

Thighs
Two cows stood in the the field , one of them said to the other ‘What do you think of this mad cow disease’ the other cow replied ‘Doesn’t bother me, I’m a helicopter’
Two insane people were attempting to escape the hospital.
They were jumping from roof to roof when they encountered a gap that was too wide to cross.
One of them shone a flashlight and asked the other to walk on the beam of light.

The other person refused, why?
Knock knock
Come in

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Two insane people were attempting to escape the hospital.
They were jumping from roof to roof when they encountered a gap that was too wide to cross.
One of them shone a flashlight and asked the other to walk on the beam of light.

The other person refused, why?

Come in
Why?
Be serious pliz