There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Amok

grblbrbl
If Macha can't decide who to vote, why can't they just vote randomly or follow someone else's vote? Instead you say this:

Which means you're allowing/suggesting Macha to brush their hands off the whole matter and not get involved once the person with major votes/people who haven't participated gets eliminated and we start pointing fingers at each other.

It doesn't seem like you're wondering what's Macha's team is (classmate/yandere/lover) at all.

hmmmmmm

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
See...classmates should vote for the person they suspect the most, right? So you could just tell Macha to vote randomly. Note: one random classmate will be executed if no one gets more than 1 vote, not that everyone who doesn't vote will be executed (@Agentt please confirm).

If Macha can't decide who to vote, why can't they just vote randomly or follow someone else's vote? Instead you say this:

Which means you're allowing/suggesting Macha to brush their hands off the whole matter and not get involved once the person with major votes/people who haven't participated gets eliminated and we start pointing fingers at each other.

It doesn't seem like you're wondering what's Macha's team is (classmate/yandere/lover) at all.
Well, I told that to him at almost the start of the game. When nothing sus was going on. I only said that incase no one is sure who to vote and are only voting via gut feeling but yeah... I suppose just voting the one with the most votes is a better idea.

As for wether im wondering machas team, Macha has barely said ANYTHING this entire time that is not a joke. Hard for me to make out anything abt him

iampsyx

@greyblob I noticed that you didn't really react towards the suspicion other people have said about you, nor did you say any reason why you unvoted Hasty. Could you explain and give us your thoughts once you wake up?

iampsyx

Well, I told that to him at almost the start of the game. When nothing sus was going on.
Incorrect. You suggested that to Macha after I made my "Thoughts" post and you voted for Grey. At that time you were even entertaining thoughts that Lefi and Macha were lovers; why didn't you tell Macha to vote Grey (the one you suspected the most) with you or vote Lefi (to prove they're not lovers)?

Macha

Not a Klutz
As for wether im wondering machas team, Macha has barely said ANYTHING this entire time that is not a joke.
I wasn't joking when I said the two guys who aren't here are sus.

Hard for me to make out anything abt him
In ancient Ireland, there was a goddess revered by women warriors, feared by men, and known to everyone in all the land. She is called Macha, a deity that paved the way for many other Machas who sought to emulate her example of possessing power and reliable foresight.

If you’ve ever tried to trace down the etymology of this particular deity before, know that it is very much normal to get confused. After all, Celtic scholars and academics closely followed three Machas, all of whom share distinct qualities despite bearing unique personalities.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
In ancient Ireland, there was a goddess revered by women warriors, feared by men, and known to everyone in all the land. She is called Macha, a deity that paved the way for many other Machas who sought to emulate her example of possessing power and reliable foresight.

If you’ve ever tried to trace down the etymology of this particular deity before, know that it is very much normal to get confused. After all, Celtic scholars and academics closely followed three Machas, all of whom share distinct qualities despite bearing unique personalities.
bruv

Incorrect. You suggested that to Macha after I made my "Thoughts" post and you voted for Grey. At that time you were even entertaining thoughts that Lefi and Macha were lovers; why didn't you tell Macha to vote Grey (the one you suspected the most) with you or vote Lefi (to prove they're not lovers)?
wait what when did you make that post?

Agentt

Thighs
Note: one random classmate will be executed if no one gets more than 1 vote, not that everyone who doesn't vote will be executed (@Agentt please confirm).
Nope?
In case votes are tied, all in the tie are executed.
Also, i noticed that while this is in the first post, i forgot to add it to the number list, my bad

Agentt

Thighs
Oh, yes, a random person will be killed if no one is voted, hai hai hai, true, i misread ya

Agentt

Thighs
Now that i think about it, there is a chance mafia members may not know of each other. Like, it's a night only chat, so perhaps they just never opened it to check who their partner is. Same could happen with lovers if they don't bother cooperating.

iampsyx

Oh, yes, a random person will be killed if no one is voted, hai hai hai, true, i misread ya

Okay, just to confirm:

TRUE
A random person (classmate? Or anyone from classmate/yandere/lovers) will be eliminated if:
  • everyone doesn't vote for a player (No Lynch)
  • everyone has 1 vote each
FALSE
If someone doesn't vote, they will be eliminated.

Am I on the right page?

iampsyx

That's very thorough. I finds your dedication astounding.
ISO-ing someone (ie going through all their posts) is an effective way to read them, which is why I like it when game threads don't have much idle chatter.