iampsyx

Number of votes

Hasty: 1
Leficios: 1
Greyblob : 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer
wait nvm I DID say it after I voted
I don't believe it's macha now though. It could be one of the people who haven't spoken today
Here it is @iampsyx

iampsyx

Ah, there it is again! That "right?" sounds way too provocative
I mean...you don't have anything to be scared of if you're a classmate. A classmate being suspected would want to clear things up, so I don't know why you'd rather clam up.

We're looking for yanderes and lovers. How do we do that? By sharing and discussing our thoughts (like the way I'm sharing my thoughts right now about Macha and Peace). If you're a classmate, you should try to explain your reads and thoughts properly so I would know your faction, and we can both talk about who's really sus.

It seems to me right now like you're more concerned about staying alive/not being suspected than finding yanderes/lovers.

iampsyx

wait nvm I DID say it after I voted

Here it is @iampsyx

Okay. Have you replied to this yet?
Doesn't it make more sense that Lefi is a yandere who's looking for the missing yandere chat (which only opens at Night) rather than a lover who can easily look at their messages to find the 24/7 chat (open during the Day)? Isn't it also possible that Lefi and Grey are both yanderes?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Okay. Have you replied to this yet?
Oh right the lovers were the ones with 24/7 chat not the yanderes. I need to read the Information again

And about grey and lefi... That's a good point. But in that case don't we...

Wait can't we just tie both of them to have them executed at once?

Macha

Not a Klutz
ISO-ing someone (ie going through all their posts) is an effective way to read them, which is why I like it when game threads don't have much idle chatter.
Okay, lesson learned.
Expect me to only post "meta reasoning" in the future.
The only reason I put macha there was because someone said macha was sus
That's what Alice-sensesaid.

Hasty

It's starting to sounds like 4D chess with time travel considering possibilities that Lover/Yandere voted for each other at first to confuse people and divert attention then spread doubts to make others change their vote.
How would they know the other is mafia/lover though? >.>?

Hasty

@Leficios: Ok you greened Blob. So what about Myst/Macha? Any reads?

There's sixteen hours left. If you're town and you can convince me of it, and if @Maze_Runner isn't online by day end or if anyone else acts sus af, i can change the vote. don't throw a town lynch just cos u can't find an answer, unless ur yandere/lov ; )
Why vote the afk ones? if they dont vote 1 day or 2 days they get auto elimmed. lets not waste the lynch on them
I'm that one student waiting for you to finish the homework so I can copy it :blob_popcorn:
expect shoddy work :blobrofl:

@greyblob I noticed that you didn't really react towards the suspicion other people have said about you, nor did you say any reason why you unvoted Hasty. Could you explain and give us your thoughts once you wake up?
suspicion is good right now
I unvoted Hasty because the vote served it's purpose already

Hasty

how did u get a gut feel on Maze_Runner if they haven't made a single post?
1. i looked at the player list first ( i didnt read the thread)
2. read the people's name twice
3. during reading some names they just tugged smth in my mind ( and this tuggin i called gut)

TaDah! Hasty's gut list is ready

Amok

grblbrbl
Why vote the afk ones? if they dont vote 1 day or 2 days they get auto elimmed. lets not waste the lynch on them
absolutely true some inbred part of me just thinks it's more polite to vote someone who didn't take the energy to participate ; /

iampsyx

Oh right the lovers were the ones with 24/7 chat not the yanderes. I need to read the Information again

And about grey and lefi... That's a good point. But in that case don't we...

Wait can't we just tie both of them to have them executed at once?
....Just to be clear, I am currently investigating your previous reads and your explanations for your actions. I am not saying I think Lefi and Grey are yanderes.

If you read my "Thoughts" post:
Agentt (host) only used the word "chat" for Yanderes (mafia) and Lovers (neutrals). Since Lovers have a 24/7 chat (so not a Lover), Leficios asking "wheres the chat" — the probability of them being a yandere who slipped up vs the probability of them being town who was asking where chat -> where to play... +1 Yandere point for Lefi
How did you come to a conclusion that:
  • Lefi is a lover
  • Yanderes have a 24/7 chat (instead of Lovers)
?

Hasty

I initially didn't planned on doing it cuz i thought people would just procrastinate. And scribblehub is very good at procrastinating. But now the changes are in order!
So are the rules all fine and set in stone now?

Hasty

It seems to me right now like you're more concerned about staying alive/not being suspected than finding yanderes/lovers.
Psyx lemme just say that most newbies i know including myself when i was new to this, ARE concerned about staying alive and not being suspected.
I think most people regardless of their faction would not want to be suspected

Hasty

1654083698602.png

Agentt

Thighs
Just posting this here for convenience. I believe this is the latest one

Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Leficios