There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

iampsyx

Anyway, I'm off to work. I hope people talk more since we only have 24 hours to find non-classmates, but I also hope I won't come back to pages of idle chatter since that makes it harder to reread the thread. Cya :blob_salute:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Aight this is what I think so far:

Yandere: Greyblob

Lovers: Lificious and possibly macha

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Wait, If you reveal your role, Agnett will strike you with lightning. Meaning if we all one by one say 'I'm a yandere' that will be a good way to...

Agentt

Thighs
Wait, If you reveal your role, Agnett will strike you with lightning. Meaning if we all one by one say 'I'm a yandere' that will be a good way to...
Revealing your role is fine till you don't prove it via screen shots of quoting me. Feel free to role claim whatever you wanna

Agentt

Thighs
This means that while you aren't allowed to prove it via screenshots, feel free to claim that you are a townie or a neutral if you are a mafia member. The town members can also do the same if they like.

Wysillesthal

Thoughts while reading the thread:
  • Agentt (host) only used the word "chat" for Yanderes (mafia) and Lovers (neutrals). Since Lovers have a 24/7 chat (so not a Lover), Leficios asking "wheres the chat" — the probability of them being a yandere who slipped up vs the probability of them being town who was asking where chat -> where to play... +1 Yandere point for Lefi
I do think Leficios as Lovers too and PeacefulMyst being the partner. I had this suspicion when they tried to vote greyblob seemingly for my reason and "unfair vote" but this assumption leaned more toward Lefi while Myst is a random variable within the flow. This also implies that they're indeed Lovers and Lefi being confused was just an act.

From the previous thread, Lefi wasn't that confident with his performance (implying he's still very new to the game) while PeacefulMyst said nothing, and that could be Myst's suggestion on the acting part. Otherwise, Lefi may vote me too instead of being suspicious of greyblob but in the end, whoever dies will still benefit him as both a Lovers or Yandere.

• What does @Wysillesthal mean by asking Agentt if he could "give someone a chance (but not a second chance)" What kind of chance, and why?
I was thinking that Agentt gave the roles of Teacher, Lovers, and Yandere to the people he thought were new to the game, so that's where the "chance" came from, giving them a chance because he didn't want you or Hasty take the roles. The chosen people aren't included in my reasoning though.

As for the question itself, I tried making it looks personal but it's fruitless.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Wait, if we vote out one lover the other one dies too right? Well in that case it'll be easy to get rid of the lovers. We just need to find one of them

Agentt

Thighs
I was thinking that Agentt gave the roles of Teacher, Lovers, and Yandere to the people he thought were new to the game, so that's where the "chance" came from, giving them a chance because he didn't want you or Hasty take the roles. The chosen people aren't included in my reasoning though.
Blame the random number generator

D

Deleted member 58005

Why are you guys so smart. I don't read this much in between the lines. Not to say that I am the yandere, but my first line of "where's the chat" was pure confusion. But uhh, you guys take it how you like it

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Vote List Day 1

Amok
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob : Hasty
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty : Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha
Wysillesthal
Leficios
iampsyx

Number of votes

Hasty: 1
Leficios: 1
Greyblob : 1

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Why are you guys so smart. I don't read this much in between the lines. Not to say that I am the yandere, but my first line of "where's the chat" was pure confusion. But uhh, you guys take it how you like it
Ngl if you were the yandere/lover and asked for the private yandere/lover chat on a public thread, you're just dumb. So that's probably you just being confused. Since I was too until you asked and Agnett responded

Hasty

That wont work. you can paraphrase it. ust that you cnat wuote what age said in your role pm or take screenshot of your role pm

otherwise it would be too easy

Hasty

Aight this is what I think so far:

Yandere: Greyblob

Lovers: Lificious and possibly macha
- why do you think lifi and macha can be lovers?
yep Im voting greyblob
Everyone said that grey couldve been just joking. I still think its him but im not gonna vote him yet. gonna wait until I find more evidence or someone else looks more sus to me.
trying to instigate? almost like you know we're both town..

- you said before that you will wait till you get more evidence before voting grey. why is this post of grey sus to you?
I do think Leficios as Lovers too and PeacefulMyst being the partner. I had this suspicion when they tried to vote greyblob seemingly for my reason and "unfair vote" but this assumption leaned more toward Lefi while Myst is a random variable within the flow. This also implies that they're indeed Lovers and Lefi being confused was just an act.

From the previous thread, Lefi wasn't that confident with his performance (implying he's still very new to the game) while PeacefulMyst said nothing, and that could be Myst's suggestion on the acting part. Otherwise, Lefi may vote me too instead of being suspicious of greyblob but in the end, whoever dies will still benefit him as both a Lovers or Yandere.
- does this mean you think grey could be town?
I didnt quite get the last para.
If not yandere, he's a lover.
what makes you sure that grey might not be town?

Hasty

*Alice-sense™ is tingling*
What will Alice do? According to her teachings, everyone is not town until proven otherwise.
alright.

who or what posts do you find sus right now?