There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

D

Deleted member 58005

• What made you change your read from "one of the lovers has to be Peace or Wysi" to "I think Wysi is a yandere"?
  • What do you think of Peace now?
Are you gonna use this to dig more dirt on me or something because I feel like the more I answer the more I get sussed on

Wysillesthal

Now that i think about it, there is a chance mafia members may not know of each other. Like, it's a night only chat, so perhaps they just never opened it to check who their partner is. Same could happen with lovers if they don't bother cooperating.
A question, they need to come to agreement (vote) on who to kill, right?

iampsyx

Hai hai. Correct. Though if everyone has one vote, then everyone should die cuz it's a tie and everyone in tie dies?
Ah, right. I forgot about that. Is the random person a classmate, or anyone from the three factions?

Agentt

Thighs
Actually, this seems to be a good time to announce this change in rules. Since there seems to be chance of there being inactives today, instead of straight up killing people who don't vote, they will be given a warning, represented by clouds thundering above them. Doing so twice on consecutive days results in death.

iampsyx

Are you gonna use this to dig more dirt on me or something because I feel like the more I answer the more I get sussed on
I'm using it to figure out your faction. There won't be any dirt to dig if you're a classmate, right?

Agentt

Thighs
.....you just confirmed that not voting won't get you eliminated!! Agentt please, make up your mind. :blob_no:
It won't eliminate you now! Just give you a warning. Promise this would be the last change!

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I didnt say i hadn't read the post. I was just confused by the timelines.

Anyways, As for the reason why I told macha to vote for some rand dude or someone who hadn't spoken yet was because, well,

I hadn't even thought of doing half the shit you thought of (I'm not sure why the thought of making Macha vote greyblob didn't even cross my mind) I was also just going with the flow then. And I just thought it would suck if half of the people here got struck by lightning for not being able to vote. So yeah i just told her that on the heat of the moment.

As for Macha and lefi being lovers, right after that I said I don't suspect macha and only lefi. The only reason I put macha there was because someone said macha was sus

Midway typing this a bloody blackout happened. Thank god SH saved my progress

Agentt

Thighs
I initially didn't planned on doing it cuz i thought people would just procrastinate. And scribblehub is very good at procrastinating. But now the changes are in order!

iampsyx

As for Macha and lefi being lovers, right after that I said I don't suspect macha and only lefi. The only reason I put macha there was because someone said macha was sus
Did Macha do something for you to stop suspecting them?