There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Agentt

Thighs
His tsun lover greyblob ?

I thought the kill due to him being smug part in age’s post was just flavour text
It is flavour text, orz. His smugness had nothing to do with mafia, or so i assume. Perhaps mafia really did kill him for smugness? But anyways, lovers can't kill each other.

Hasty

It is flavour text, orz. His smugness had nothing to do with mafia, or so i assume. Perhaps mafia really did kill him for smugness? But anyways, lovers can't kill each other.
I was just joking about the grey blob part >.>

Hasty

When last day ended, there were 6 voted on lefi and 4 votes on grey. Both lovers and lefi had voted for lefi

So excluding them the votes were
Lefi-wys,macha,psyx
Grey-myst,hasty pajama,runner

So do you think both the yanderes voted for lefi too, or both of them voted for grey or one voted for grey and the other for lefi?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
When last day ended, there were 6 voted on lefi and 4 votes on grey. Both lovers and lefi had voted for lefi

So excluding them the votes were
Lefi-wys,macha,psyx
Grey-myst,hasty pajama,runner

So do you think both the yanderes voted for lefi too, or both of them voted for grey or one voted for grey and the other for lefi?
So Wys, macha,runner and That pajama guy. Now which one amoung these...

iampsyx

And here I was, sure Grey was town because they seemed so calm when it would've been game over for them if Lefi did not self-vote and just tied the votes.

Grey + Amok being lovers explains why Grey voted for Lefi despite saying they thought Lefi was town/lover, and why Amok barely mentioned Grey and even thought about voting for the inactives (Maze & Pajamas) when there were other people they found sus aside from Lefi.

Agentt

Thighs
And here I was, sure Grey was town because they seemed so calm when it would've been game over for them had Lefi self-voted and tied the votes.

Grey + Amok being lovers explains why Grey voted for Lefi despite saying they thought Lefi was town/lover, and why Amok barely mentioned Grey and even thought about voting for the inactives (Maze & Pajamas) when there were other people they found sus aside from Lefi.
Yeah, i was really rooting for them. They had a fair chance to win.

Macha

Not a Klutz
Whoever suspected Lefi first anyway? It started from him asking where the chat is right?

iampsyx

I currently don't have any suspects. I May need to reread the thread
Before rereading the thread, what do you remember from D1 that you think could be suspicious/something that pinged you/potential leads for investigation? (As in, do you remember any behaviour or action from yesterday that made you go "that seems sus"?)

Hasty

I think there's something fishy going on between Wys, Peace, Lefi and Grey, and I don't believe for a second that there isn't at least 1 yandere/lover in that bunch
Since grey turned out to be a lover and lefi a town do you think there is a yandere between peace and wys?

Macha

Not a Klutz
Before rereading the thread, what do you remember from D1 that you think could be suspicious/something that pinged you/potential leads for investigation? (As in, do you remember any behaviour or action from yesterday that made you go "that seems sus"?)
Myst keeps insisting everything I said in this thread is a joke but joked about being a teacher. He is either lying about the joking part or the teacher part.

Wysillesthal

? You voted lefi though?
Let me rephrase it. I posted the vote list and saw that greyblob has more votes on him than Lefi, though I didn't change mine because I thought that blob will die from the vote, but yeah it was already too late and blob already died too.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Uhhh This might be because of my bad observation or the fact that it was only D1 but i didn't find anything. Although Blob's line at the start "Almost like you know we're both town" Makes Wysil a little sus but that makes no sense as the lovers don't know who yanderes are I'm pretty sure.

iampsyx

Bringing up the last vote count:

Vote List Day 1

Amok: Leficios
PeacefulMyst: Greyblob
Greyblob
: Leficious
IdiotInPajamas: Greyblob
Hasty: Greyblob
Maze_Runner: Greyblob
Macha: Leficios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios
: Leficios
iampsyx: Leficios

Number of votes

Greyblob: 4
Leficios: 6

When I was looking at this yesterday, I found it very unlikely that there wasn't at least 1 yandere/lover who voted for Lefi. Excluding Lefi themselves and me, that leaves: Amok, Grey, Macha and Wysi.

My thoughts at the time (from least to most sus)
Amok - Classmate because of their initiative to solve
Grey - Classmate because they seemed to calm despite being so near to death
Macha - Classmate because of their tone, but I was second-guessing myself on
Wysi - The Teacher being included in their reads (for three people: Peace, Psyx and Macha) is very, very, very questionable. In all the mafia games I've played, even as a wee newbie, when I was town I have NEVER actively differentiated between a power role and normal non-power when considering someone's alignment — they're just either town or not. Only yanderes have to think about whether someone is the teacher or not.